PDA

View Full Version : 372 Marine Wing Support Squadron

blazefox2
February 29th, 2012, 03:15
Thats where im headed!

getting ready to graduate MOS school with a meritorious lance corporal, and ill be going to Camp Pendleton, California. will be working on the Air Station there.

find out when i deploy in the next couple of days, so will keep you guys posted! So glad to get out of Ft. Lostinthewoods!

(may post some pictures of the helos there :jump:)

Daveroo
February 29th, 2012, 07:38
awesome......thank you for your service ...i wish you well and safety in your military carear....you should like southern california....my dad lived in fullerton ca,next to pendlton for several years when he was a kid...i think it was fullerton...i dont know..i wasnt there...but i think that was the name...sheesh....anyway..grangrates to YOU...chin up..head down....:medals:

Toastmaker
February 29th, 2012, 09:56
Good luck, Marine - do your best, with the best.

:salute:

rayrey10
March 1st, 2012, 09:14
My son was with MWSS 171 in Iwakuni, and now he's with 3d CEB out of 29 Palms. He tried hard to get orders to MWSS 372 but no dice.

Congrat! San Diego is fun, lots to do.

And Congrats on the meritorious promotion!

Trans_23
March 1st, 2012, 15:29
My son has been a Marine for 2 1/2 years now. He did a 7 month tour at Leatherneck in Afghanistan and is back at Cherry Point. His Facebook postings don't sound too promising. He is really getting fed up with whatever is going on around there and has, in fact, requested a deployment to Bahrain. He was promoted to Corporal after he returned home so I think they have him pushing a lot more paper than what he would like. He fixes and maintains generators and has always been more of a hands on type of person. Takes after the old man I guess. He enjoys the Marines he works with. Anyone that has ever served time in the military knows that the leadership can get pretty corny sometimes.