PDA

View Full Version : A Full House

Hiede
December 21st, 2008, 14:40
This year we are going to have a Full House for the Holidays.I have my parents and Al has his in-laws flying into Honolulu later today.I'm going to fly over there in the Baron to pick them up.Tomorrow Al has his brother, niece and the Grandparents of his daughter flying in.So tomorrow I have to fly back to Honolulu and pick them up.They will be here until after New Year's.I'm really looking forward to it even though it means alot of work for us to entertain everyone.I know they will pitch in and help with things also so I'm not worried.

Hiede

Jagdflieger
December 21st, 2008, 16:23
Good luck Hiede and say "hi" to Al for us.

Best wishes for the Holidays to you and the family.

jmig
December 21st, 2008, 17:01
Nothing like running an air taxi service. :costumes:

I am sure it will be worth it. You will enjoy the visit. That is what this time of the year is all about.

hey_moe
December 22nd, 2008, 01:29
Sounds like y'all gonna have a Merry Christmas:applause:

cheezyflier
December 22nd, 2008, 06:33
now is your chance!!!!!

all you gotta do is a couple of steep dives, maybe fly inverted for a few seconds, and remind them that they all will need to be nice to you in order to get back to where they came from. do it right, and you might not have to do anything at all the whole holiday!!!:costumes:

srgalahad
December 22nd, 2008, 08:16
What time are the scheduled pick-ups in PHNL? I might be able to grab a flight in time!
Sand and palm trees are a lot better than the current alternative.. and it sounds like a better party. I'll even bring my Santa suit :icon_lol: