PDA

View Full Version : 'LoL This Is Funny!"

Panther_99FS
February 27th, 2012, 10:44
Here-> http://www.petapixel.com/2012/02/27/guy-photoshops-celebs-into-his-annual-holiday-party-photos/
And Here-> http://imgur.com/a/s6dgU#0

robcap
February 27th, 2012, 11:04
Whaha, snoop dogg:mixedsmi:

Daveroo
February 28th, 2012, 09:07
half of them i didnt know....but as i was enjoying them.it struck me...this type of thing is what sites like TMZ need/use? to ruin/distort peoples lives...im not sure how i feel about this...its all great fun for what it is,until someone takes the procedure and uses it to "harm" a person...like in a divorice...i lived with a woman in the mid 90s who was ( according to a court judge) a pathological liar,,btw,,not 5 minutes after the judge called her this..she proceeded to try to tell the judge yet another HUGE lie,,,but this is the type of thing she would use against someone she wanted to "hurt"....in my case..she thought since i had two jobs,,fire fighter and plumbers ( and i was the owners son) she assumned i had alot of money,,and then since i had been driving race cars when she first met me..this also told her "little" mind i was wealthy..so she used a series of lies and misstruths to ( in my opinion) trap me into a situtation where she took me for every dime i had,,,and then took me to court for more...which is when the judge caught her up in all her lies...i still had to go bankrupt and start over...but she distroyed me..and back to my point...she would have used something like this photo manipulation to create "proof" of fake situations...like she constantly accused me of having multipule sex partners while i was with her....was untrue...i had a broken back..wasnt doing anyone at that time...yet i caught her in an old abandoned van behind the loacal mexican resturant with three hispanic men...all at once....BTW that was the last straw....wasgone

middle
February 28th, 2012, 13:02
Damn, Dave what a frightening story....yep, there are people out there like that....predators , crooks, you name it.