PDA

View Full Version : snoopy and red baron for cfs?

dmaloof
February 26th, 2012, 13:43
whteverhappened to this project? forgot who was doing these?:jump:

HouseHobbit
February 26th, 2012, 22:17
The Snoopy's I have are from Taz, he isn't building now..
Bummer..:crybaby:

I like the first Snoopy the red dog house (camel)..:ernae:

He also built a bad guy (Blue Baron):wavey:

and a second Snoopy in yellow Doghouse (Camel):applause:

dmaloof
February 27th, 2012, 18:39
is there a link?

KellyB
February 29th, 2012, 04:57
is there a link?

Doesn't look like it. His domain is up for sale.

It's too bad for us; lotsa fun stuff he worked on.

Human Drone
February 29th, 2012, 07:20
A fellow here passed along the yellow Snoopy to me (middle picture). I could do the same - PM me with your email addy. He's aliased to the P51, I think that's all there is to it besides the model.

Boy, I'd sure like the original red version, though! Another reason for me to learn GIMP. (yeah - like I have the time...)

Best,

Tom

HouseHobbit
February 29th, 2012, 19:14
A fellow here passed along the yellow Snoopy to me (middle picture). I could do the same - PM me with your email addy. He's aliased to the P51, I think that's all there is to it besides the model.

Boy, I'd sure like the original red version, though! Another reason for me to learn GIMP. (yeah - like I have the time...)

Best,

Tom

Sent you a PM on this..
:applause: :applause: :applause:

TDS-TAZ
March 19th, 2012, 17:10
Been awhile long while just popped in too say hi, when I get better will redo the snoopy for you all butt right now is not a good time for me I am dealing with things that I really do not enjoy or do I need but I will check in from time to time and see what is going on flashbacks are bad and are hard on me maybe snoopy is what I need not sure yet but will keep you posted.

Taz :(

Led Zeppelin
March 20th, 2012, 03:04
nice to see you around though!

Human Drone
March 20th, 2012, 04:48
TAZ,

I don't know you at all but it sounds like you're going through hell. HH & others have made your work available to me, and now I can thank you directly.

And keep you in my prayers.

Tom

TDS-TAZ
March 20th, 2012, 06:43
Thank you, Sad news is lost everything when my computer was taken lost everything replacing things slowly no rush, with my issues it is keeping me busy, You will be happy to hear almost 2 years away still have my talent and started my new Snoopy. This laptop by ASUS is better than I thought it runs 3dmax 2010 fine with no lag. but have a great day.

Taz