PDA

View Full Version : 'Make Sure You Watch The Season Premiere Of "Ice Pilot" Next Week

Panther_99FS
February 26th, 2012, 09:41
http://www.weather.com/outlook/weather-news/news/articles/ice-pilots-fleet_2012-02-09

PRB
February 26th, 2012, 10:00
I hope it's a new season, and not a re-run of last year's season. I'll still watch it though. It was good. Want more C-46 footage!

kilo delta
February 26th, 2012, 12:30
I'm still making my way through season 3!

Wittpilot
February 27th, 2012, 13:54
I hope it's a new season, and not a re-run of last year's season. I'll still watch it though. It was good. Want more C-46 footage!

I was just assuming PRB that they would start at season 1... only because I don't think the show has been shown on the Weather Channel before... But I am not sure... So don't let me stop you from double checking... That was just my assumption... The commercials keep saying the "series premiere" which would be kind of weird to start showing a show several seasons into the show....

I have only caught a few episodes here and there... I'd have to say that when the Turkish pilots plunked her down sans-gear was probably the most interesting moment... I had the feeling ole Joe didn't buy the fact that it was a malfunction at all... Pilot malfunction maybe!!!

-witt