PDA

View Full Version : Miltons C1A Wing tip Lights

FSX68
February 22nd, 2012, 13:38
I like the new C1A that Milton made and I know it was intended for FS9 and he is right, some of us are trying to port it over to FSX and I have with about a 99.9% success rate however,
the port and starboard wing tip lights won't stay on when I hit the L key. They briefly light until I let go of the L key. The landing light is good and there is a blinking red light on top and bottom of the plane that works. Looking for solution to making the red/green wing tip lights to work (stay on). The panel toggle keys are non functional as I was searching for light toggle switches to turn on.

FSX68
February 22nd, 2012, 13:53
I like the new C1A that Milton made and I know it was intended for FS9 and he is right, some of us are trying to port it over to FSX and I have with about a 99.9% success rate however,
the port and starboard wing tip lights won't stay on when I hit the L key. They briefly light until I let go of the L key. The landing light is good and there is a blinking red light on top and bottom of the plane that works. Looking for solution to making the red/green wing tip lights to work (stay on). The panel toggle keys are non functional as I was searching for light toggle switches to turn on.

EDIT: I figured it out. Shift 3 or 4 brings up the light toggleson the panel and I can hit the L key and view all the outside lights working.

Milton Shupe
February 22nd, 2012, 14:28
You got it. I usually bring up the panel, turn all lights off, then hit the L key (and in the S2F-3, then turn off the search light).

EDIT: Talked with Scott. He should have a fix for this along with the APR button for the ILS approach. I'll put up the panel fix once I have both.