PDA

View Full Version : Carenado C182Q released today

heywooood
October 2nd, 2008, 20:25
http://www.carenado.com/ecommerce/buscador.php3?id_producto=57

well alriiiight :ernae:

heywooood
October 2nd, 2008, 21:00
there is also a nice US Coast Guard SAR paint included....

CodyValkyrie
October 2nd, 2008, 21:02
Yargh. Why do addons come in spurts... when I don't have the money to pay for them?

heywooood
October 2nd, 2008, 21:07
I feel ya - but I have decided that I am buying Carenado's entire FSX fleet as it comes available...budgeted for it you might say :kilroy:

and this one lives up to the line absolutely :ernae:

I just hope I don't have to wait til the last release for the Bonanza V35...

CG_1976
October 2nd, 2008, 21:13
Thats not a USCG Paint. Look at the tail area and logo. Looks like a royal CG SAR Paint. Did Sean Dorn do a paint for this in Fs9?

lifejogger
October 3rd, 2008, 04:04
Fantastic, another item to add to my list of FSX addons. This one may have to go to the top of the list.

Killbilly
October 3rd, 2008, 05:26
Sweet! I wish they'd get around to the V-tail Bonanza, though. That's the one I really miss. :d

bkeske
October 3rd, 2008, 18:05
Yeeee haaa....gonna go get it now.

glennc
October 3rd, 2008, 20:47
Got it, like it as much as the original - one bug: the avionics switch in the VC has no click point and doesn't trip if you use the switch in the 2D. hmmm.

Glenn

IanP
October 4th, 2008, 04:18
Thats not a USCG Paint. Look at the tail area and logo. Looks like a royal CG SAR Paint. Did Sean Dorn do a paint for this in Fs9?

It was in the Carenado FS9 pack as a default livery and it's not a HM Maritime and Coastguard Agency livery either. The only things painted like that in this country are helicopters. I thought it was somewhere the other side of the planet?

Ian P.

bkeske
October 4th, 2008, 08:34
Got it, like it as much as the original - one bug: the avionics switch in the VC has no click point and doesn't trip if you use the switch in the 2D. hmmm.

Glenn

Hey Glenn, how are ya buddy?

Yep, I have the same issue...time to write Carenado a note...

gajit
October 4th, 2008, 13:14
I must say that Carenado' FSX versions don't seem to be tested quite so well as the FS9 versions. There are some features that no longer work. That said Carenado are still one of the best around. :applause:

I will always buy anything they produce

Anneke
October 4th, 2008, 13:47
Is it only me or is the avionics switch not working in VC mode?

Anneke :wiggle:

IanP
October 4th, 2008, 13:51
Is it only me or is the avionics switch not working in VC mode?

Anneke :wiggle:

Try reading posts #9 and #11 above yours... :d

Ian P.

Anneke
October 4th, 2008, 13:56
Mmmm.. I need new glasses :ernae:

Anneke :wavey:

BananaBob
October 5th, 2008, 16:38
An old skin I did when I first started photoreal work, converted over nicely, will upload this too.

http://img114.imageshack.us/img114/9861/swiss182qay6.jpg

glennc
October 5th, 2008, 17:16
Hi, Brian :wavey:- doing good. I sent a note to Carenado yesterday. Not reply yet but it's Sunday between these two oceans. I have no doubt it's get fixed soonest.

Other than that, flying my backside all over. Mostly simulated tho, darn it. My favorite flight series lately is flying disaster relief medical supplies and teams from San Antonio to Galveston using an old but still very serviceable Boeing B-377. I stumbled across a boxed Just Flight C-130 (AKA Captain Sim) at Fry's this afternoon. It says is the new FSX version. The price was well below what CS wants for it. :applause: It might fly a few of those missions.

Oh, Bob's new paint is beautiful.

Glenn

bkeske
October 5th, 2008, 17:40
That B-377 is a beaut isn't it Glenn?

I sent a note today to Carenado myself....sooner or later, they will get around to a patch.

After spending the afternoon getting all my old paints ported over to the new version (with all my 'tweaks'), rebuilding my RXP cockpit, etc. it's time to enjoy some flying :mixedsmi:

bkeske
October 5th, 2008, 18:04
UPDATE: Just got a note from Carenado and the avionics switch issue has been resolved. Simply download fresh.

Looks like the interior model file was updated, nothing else. Working fine now.

glennc
October 5th, 2008, 19:53
Brian,

I just got the same note. That's quick. There are several real gentlemen and artists in this "industry". The guys(?) at Carenado qualify. :jump::applause:

Glenn

cheezyflier
November 1st, 2008, 20:41
ok, so, i am typing this as inconspicuously as i can (did i even spell that right?) i don't want the wife to see my post. i just got this one while she was in the tub, and took a short flight around sacremento.

SWEEEEEEEEEEET!!!!!!!!!!

:applause::applause::applause:
i may end up liking this as much as the 206!

bkeske
November 2nd, 2008, 05:59
The 206 used to be my favorite Carenado aircrfat too, then I bought the 182Q (many months ago now), which I 'dragged my feet' doing as I already had the RG.

Yep, the Q became my favorite....but I sure am enjoying the 152 right now ;)

cheezyflier
November 2nd, 2008, 09:25
Yep, the Q became my favorite....but I sure am enjoying the 152 right now ;)

i will like the 152 better when i figure out how to trim it to fly straight. in all other aspects though, i love it. (even though it doesn't have an a/p)

i got hooked on the 206 because of a really cool freeware one i got from i don't even know where. the 182 is really nice, but now i am wondering why some have 3 bladed props and some 2