PDA

View Full Version : Serious Lag from SOH

Snuffy
December 21st, 2008, 07:12
Is it just me or is anyone else experiencing some serious loading lag from SOH Forums?

:banghead:

stansdds
December 21st, 2008, 07:20
It's seriously slow, almost like the days of dial up. It was fine earlier this morning.

GT182
December 21st, 2008, 07:26
We're not the only ones on the internet. ;) I imagine it's a bit crowed today. Plus the weather might not be helping either... storms and lines down.

It's gonna be one of those days.... slow, and nasty outside around here. :costumes:

Lionheart
December 21st, 2008, 08:43
It was really slow for me last night. Seems faster this morning.

Bill

stansdds
December 21st, 2008, 09:44
It's really slow now, other sites are just fine.

stiz
December 21st, 2008, 09:59
just as fast as always here :)

Trans_23
December 21st, 2008, 10:53
I noticed it this morning also. So far only SOH is slow for me.

srgalahad
December 21st, 2008, 11:34
<<--- wonders if Ickie and Moe might have been doing a bit of Partay!!!! last night and spilled some Kickapoo Joy Juice in the server array :friday:

Ickie
December 21st, 2008, 11:46
its very fast for me, right now the server loads are .40 and thats flying at light speed.
the server loads are like this:
10.0 and we come to a stall
5.0 and we load slow
1-2 is normal
.04 and the processors are not even working.

from my log as of now
CPU Usage: u4706.23 s437.53 cu84.74 cs14.97 - 3.37% CPU load
13.5 requests/sec - 303.9 kB/second - 22.6 kB/request
72 requests currently being processed, 16 idle servers

Henry
December 21st, 2008, 11:52
<<--- wonders if Ickie and Moe might have been doing a bit of Partay!!!! last night and spilled some Kickapoo Joy Juice in the server array :friday:
Ickie dont do juice
i do thats why he keeps me away from the server:costumes:
to be honest i had not noticed a slowdown
H

stansdds
December 21st, 2008, 13:22
Working fine now, maybe it's over the Kickapoo hangover. :friday:

Jagdflieger
December 21st, 2008, 13:24
The whole net was slow for me last night and this morning when I checked. Gave up and did some work around the house, but it now seems to be up to speed this mid-afternoon.

johnh_049
December 21st, 2008, 14:56
do you suppose this could have something to do with some slowdown?
http://www.nowpublic.com/technology/another-major-cable-break-leaves-thousands-without-net-access

Dangerousdave26
December 21st, 2008, 15:47
I never noticed a slow down so if some did I would believe it was a regional problem betweeen segments of the Internet.

robert41
December 21st, 2008, 15:54
DUBAI, United Arab Emirates - A robotic submarine searched beneath the Mediterranean on Sunday for damaged communications cables, two days after Web and telephone access was knocked out for much of the Middle East.

"Due to the diversion of all traffic ... eastbound ... customers may be experiencing slower Internet access time than usual. This is the same for all Internet traffic from the region and is likely to continue until the cables are repaired," the company said.

Cazzie
December 21st, 2008, 15:57
S'not hap'nin' now Snuffy. Ickie been watchin' a lot of football, maybe had one or two ales durin' the interim. :costumes:

Seriously, I had a slow down last night and this morning. Been spending all day with famity, especially four nieces, building gingerbread houses and scoffing "mint" candies when I could! :icon_lol:

Spent Friday night with three former University of Richmond football players watching the Spiders win their division's National Championship on as fine a 60-in. HD TV I have ever seen. Scoffed as many American Ales there as I was befitting. Lucky I was only three miles from home! :friday:

Spent yesterday recovering, doing the Fokker repaint and watching football with my brother while he was over. He is addicted to Flight Sim X and now that I have had him at the controls, he is hooked, there is no remedy! Spent all afternoon looking at OZx's Grand Canyon in the Carenado T-34.

Caz