PDA

View Full Version : Playhorizon Scotland South released

IanHenry
February 21st, 2012, 11:07
Hi,
my copy of Playhorizon's Scotland South arrived today. can't tell you what it looks like yet because I'm still installing it, and it's taking quite a while as it's 7 DVD's, but the screen shots show incredible detail!

http://www.playhorizon.co.uk/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18&products_id=183

Regards,
Ian,

Kowalski65
February 21st, 2012, 11:25
i soo need to get this.

One quick query for when you eventually get it installed if I may ask a favour? How far north does the scenery extend?Specifically the area around Stirling/Dunblane,as I want to be able to fly over my house :)
The map on the website shows I am just on the border(I think) so I may have to wait till the next bit is released!

noddy
February 21st, 2012, 11:32
Just on disc one! Looking forward to this.

IanHenry
February 21st, 2012, 12:52
i soo need to get this.

One quick query for when you eventually get it installed if I may ask a favour? How far north does the scenery extend?Specifically the area around Stirling/Dunblane,as I want to be able to fly over my house :)
The map on the website shows I am just on the border(I think) so I may have to wait till the next bit is released!

Hi Kowalski,
What is the nearest airfield to Stirling? I'll check it out for you.

Ian.

IanHenry
February 21st, 2012, 13:08
The most northern airport is Fife.

Ian.

noddy
February 21st, 2012, 13:30
Two very quick shots. Not far from Preswick

59599 59600

sketchy
February 21st, 2012, 16:34
Blimey that looks really good, interested to see some more screenies.

Kowalski65
February 22nd, 2012, 08:44
The most northern airport is Fife.

Ian.

Thanks for that Ian.if the scenery extends no further than that I think I will just be in it..I woll have to buy it & see lol (as soon as I getmy PC working!!!)