PDA

View Full Version : FSX Video "Brothers in FSX"

robertorizzo
February 21st, 2012, 00:57
Proud to present at the whole SOH Forum my new video.
It has taken me two months of work, but it's my hobby.
Images and feelings flowing down my brain when listening at the masterpiece of Mark Knopfler.
Full screen and volume, 1080 HD.

F-15 Milviz sp1b
F-16 Aerosoft
Mig 29 Iris
B-52 and E-3 Capsim
Cs Weapons Capsim
F-111 Alphasim

Sit down and relax.

Enjoy.

http://youtu.be/pNdea2wX_B0

Bruce Thompson
February 21st, 2012, 02:07
Wow what a Great video and music, just watched in 1080HD sound turned up, emotions running high tears in eyes.

A lot of work and thought in this, many thanks.:applause::applause::applause:

Bruce.

robertorizzo
February 21st, 2012, 05:27
You're welcome, Bruce.
Pleased you liked it.
Bye.

Roger
February 21st, 2012, 08:53
Excellent work Roberto:applause:

Naismith
February 21st, 2012, 10:47
That is very well done, I d/l it before YT take it down, I think they get emotional over copyrighted music in vids often though I dont know their parameters, sometimes they take them down other times they don't. P'raps they await complaints, who can say.

n4gix
February 22nd, 2012, 09:10
That was quite obviously a great labor of love. I can only imagine the hours of work that went into both pre and post production. The scenes exist in a very nice symbiosis with the music track.

As for the remarkably stupid comment made, simply ignore those who's only purpose in life seems to be to seek every opportunity to spread their poison-dwarf selves and their ignorant hatred for a specific company's product which you happened to choose to use. :medals:

crashaz
February 22nd, 2012, 09:50
Very nice work...thank you for sharing with us. :wavey:

gradyhappyg
February 22nd, 2012, 10:12
Nice vid, classic music.
Ignore the complainers use whatever aircraft,scenery,music or battleships you want to.
If the complainers don't like it they can do their own vids.

Tako_Kichi
February 22nd, 2012, 10:42
As a former, college level, Lecturer in Video Production Techniques I must say that I commend you as it was a stunning and moving piece of work.

Bravo!

:applause::applause::applause:

robertorizzo
February 22nd, 2012, 13:31
OMG

Guys, I' did not deserve.....
I'm so pleased to be in this forum with so many friends.

Thanks to all.
I did what i liked to, just for fun, with a little particular: ...thinking on it.

I do not even own a videocamera.
:icon29::icon29::icon29: Prosit.

Naismith
February 22nd, 2012, 13:46
It is fast getting to a situation where one cannot even pass comment without being shot down. I only mentioned the music in the video as YT DO tend to object. I don't care myself. The video was excellent and Dire Straits I think can afford to take the hit. Jeez no wonder people are abandoning this site in droves.

Henry
February 22nd, 2012, 13:53
Excellent work Roberto:applause:darn i had the sound off:kilroy:wat amacaroon:guinness:H:icon_lol:

robertorizzo
February 22nd, 2012, 13:58
Naismith forgive.
They were not referring to your comment but to other that was made elsewere. Something about a plane or a riveted flying machine... fortunately... i do not know english well.
That was another thread.
Let's have a warm beer togeter.
Ok I'll cook something for you all.

TuFun
February 22nd, 2012, 14:06
Beautiful video!!! As for YT and copyright material, YT usually just disables the music in flight sim videos.

You can also disable the comments, which I did in my channel, or review the comment first and accept or decline if you wish.

papab
February 22nd, 2012, 14:48
WOW WOW WOW:applause:

Thank you for your labor of love that you put into this production,a masterpiece.....

Rick

olderndirt
February 22nd, 2012, 17:52
An excellent video but what really caught my eye was the short sequence of a naval vessel with a beautiful small bow wave. Didn't think that was possible in FSX.

kludger
February 22nd, 2012, 19:29
Great job on the video Roberto, very enjoyable to watch.

stansdds
February 23rd, 2012, 09:23
:applause::applause::applause:

Henry
February 26th, 2012, 15:09
darn i had the sound off:kilroy:wat amacaroon:guinness:H:icon_lol:i must ave been crackersGREAT:applause:wiv de sound onthanks:applause:H

BrittMac
February 27th, 2012, 00:10
The Alabama Viper paint caught my eye, but either way it was good stuff.

Where did that AL paint come from? Keep the videos coming if you can. Its all good.

robertorizzo
February 27th, 2012, 00:50
here it is with many others

http://nathansfsxrepaints.co.uk/