PDA

View Full Version : NAS Corpus Christi is Available

jdhaenens
February 20th, 2012, 05:32
NAS Corpus Christi is Available at Flightsim dot com.

modelr
February 20th, 2012, 05:39
Just finished downloading. Thanks. :applause:

Felixthreeone
February 20th, 2012, 06:10
Awesome! Now i must begin the process of integrating it with my MAIW traffic that is already there....most likely modifying the included afcad to match up the parking. Been looking forward to this! Now all that i am waiting for is that Carenado C90...hoping that we will see some T-44 paints for it...:icon29:

CG_1976
February 20th, 2012, 06:15
Thank you:salute:. The CGAS will go perfect with the recent Mobile CGAS that was released last week. Hopefully Traverse City CGAS will turn up.

VCN-1
February 20th, 2012, 10:33
Great piece of scenery.

Thank you!

VCN-1

Bone
February 20th, 2012, 15:23
Are these re-releases the same as the formerly released sceneries, or have you made changes to them? I won't re download them all if they are the same, since I still have them from when they were out before.

jdhaenens
February 20th, 2012, 15:43
These are the old ones for now. I will let everyone know when they are different.

Dino Cattaneo
February 21st, 2012, 01:20
Great news... and proper home for my Goshawk!
Thanks!

(OOPS... I just realized it is Corpus Chirsti and not Kingsville...sometimes you "read" what you'd like to read...)

fxsttcb
February 21st, 2012, 03:30
Yeeehaaaa! Thank You Sir! I needed it back, as I somehow lost the original. Any more re-releases for your other Naval Aviation fields?...Don

big-mike
February 21st, 2012, 07:35
Thank you,Jim.
I have an issue with this scenery,a few GEX or UTX tiles are activ.
Michael59561

jdhaenens
February 21st, 2012, 08:44
Mike, please post an overhead view of what you see as far as the errant tiles. I generally design for a no-addon FSX, but have fixed UTX stuff before. I'll look at what I'd have to do and see if I can make up a patch for your segment of the FSX spectrum.

@ Dino thanks....I think....:)

big-mike
February 21st, 2012, 10:01

Only UTX and GEX active,no other LC.
All your other sceneries are working fine.
Thank you,Jim.
Michael

crashaz
February 21st, 2012, 13:22
LOL! Looks like I cross this one off the list. I bow to the master. :salute:

I will move over to one of the WW2 satellite fields... plenty of good resources on all of them.

JAllen
February 21st, 2012, 15:51
Thank you for Fallon, Corpus, and Sheppard. I appreciate your work so very much. Feeling a bit inspired too. Downloading some stuff, like ADE9X and AIFP just to see where it takes me.

So thank you Jim!!

Jim Tennant MSgt USAF Retired 328X3

jdhaenens
February 21st, 2012, 16:53
Thanks Jim.

Michael, what I did for the original is to allow the default areas to show through my photoreal background. The default Microsoft areas were reasonably close to what was there in real life and it prevented me from having to build forty or so more buildings. I color matched the photoreal background with the FSX tiles, and added autogen to match the default grid pattern. Unforttunately it will never match with the GEX tiles. They are a seperate tile set than default. Sorry.

Jim

big-mike
February 22nd, 2012, 06:45
Thank you Jim for the explanation.
Can live with it.
Michael