PDA

View Full Version : If you didn't catch this in Sept., you should watch it now...

fsxar177
February 19th, 2012, 21:12
Good-day,

This man was my friend.
"For thus saith the LORD; Behold, he shall fly as an eagle, and shall spread his wings..." - Jeremiah 48:40

Take a few minutes to thank God for your family, friends, and loved ones.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoRqI3DZWWU

Joseph

SOLOBO
February 19th, 2012, 22:11
Hi,

I had learnt this accident by news...

And... I know it... To lose a friend is a very sad thing. But they stay in our heart for ever...

Very beautiful and moving tribute. Thank you for sharing.

Regards,

Frederic

Human Drone
February 20th, 2012, 12:17
I remember that day well. Sad, sad day. Over at Flightsim.com, someone there knew people in the crowd who were killed. there are no words that can really assuage the grief of such tragedy, and when it happens suddenly, crazily like that, it's like getting punched in the head and the stomach at the same time for those of us left behind.

But as you've quoted Scripture, I will add that the older I get, and for a variety of reasons, Heaven gleams like the sun rising in the east. It gets harder for me to mourn knowing the joy that awaits there.

Best,

Tom

fsxar177
February 21st, 2012, 10:33
Thank-you for your kind words fellas. Yes, we do reach toward heaven with our souls, but oh, that we could envelope a relationship with HE who created heaven and earth, and walk with him each passing day. 'Tis heaven on earth to him who can eat at the masters table.

Joseph