PDA

View Full Version : Cr1-Software hacked!!!

Tom@Cr1-Software
February 17th, 2012, 18:14
Hello all.
I regret to say that Cr1-Software has been hacked. Luckily the way the site was designed as soon as its hacked it will freeze and shut down defaulting to just a image site with in a second.
I have most of the scripting back up and running through my back up server and so If any of you are having trouble getting your downloads and pass words just email me and I will make sure you get what you ordered. Pay pal is sometimes pesky with the new Ip address processing so they some times dont release the down loads as fast as they used to.

I appreciate how you support me in my work and I hope you are not to upset with me over this.

Thanks for your patience.

Tom Wood
Lead Designer.

OleBoy
February 17th, 2012, 18:20
DAMN HACKERS!!

Sorry to hear that Tom. From the sounds of things you got it under control. Why can't these fxcking people leave things be!!

falcon409
February 17th, 2012, 21:59
Hey Tom, not to worry, not much you can do when idiots come calling, lol.:salute:

stansdds
February 18th, 2012, 11:44
Sorry to hear about the hacking. Luckily, you are on top of these things, so damage can be minimal. Automatic shutdown of the site sounds like a good way to deal with hacking attempts.

jschall
February 18th, 2012, 12:18
Any news, @Tom?

I purchased that great-looking Beech 18 this morning, and PayPal took my cash. But I haven't received any download link/unlock code yet.

I'll be patient...

hae5904
February 18th, 2012, 12:50
Just found out, but it appears Milviz had been hacked too............!

Like Oleboy said...DAMN HACKERS!

Cheers,
Hank

Skyhawk_310R
February 19th, 2012, 00:35
That may not be a coincidence. The actual target of the hackers was the ISP and all the websites hosted were then affected. Unfortunately, it was a pretty widespread effort and some of the sites folks here frequent got caught up in the crossfire.

Tom, is your site back up?

Ken

jschall
February 19th, 2012, 01:40
I got my email from Tom last evening, so the sales side of the CR-1 site is back online.