PDA

View Full Version : AI Traffic

rdaniell
February 17th, 2012, 15:09
This may have been asked before but, Is there a program available for FSX that allows you to compile your own AI Traffic? Kinda a TTools for FSX.
It needs to be really simple for me. Lee's TTool for FS9 is fairly easy and it has a good tutorial with it.

Thanks.

Romeo-Delta

stovall
February 17th, 2012, 15:39
Romeo Delta, you can find a really good AI Flight Plan program HERE. (http://www.stuff4fs.com/open.asp?JS=TRUE) Find it under User Applications.

rdaniell
February 17th, 2012, 17:01
Romeo Delta, you can find a really good AI Flight Plan program HERE. (http://www.stuff4fs.com/open.asp?JS=TRUE) Find it under User Applications.

Thank you. I just downloaded it along with the manual.

RD

PHo17
February 17th, 2012, 23:54
And yet a word of warning. Do not mix up TTools made FS9 type flightplans (AI Traffic) with AIFP2 made (or default) FSX flightplans or some if not all FSX traffic disappears (the way that you cannot see it anymore - however it is still there on the HDD).

This isn't any big problem however. If you want to use your FS9 traffic with FSX you just translate it to FSX form. This you can do with AIFP2 too. And remember - just 1 FS9 traffic file (anywhere) can cause FSX traffic to disappear. You can use AIFP2 even to examine if the traffic file is in FS9 or FSX form. Yet if you are still using FS9 you can make FS9 traffic files with AIFP2 too. There is no need for TTools anymore.

Pekka

rdaniell
February 18th, 2012, 04:59
And yet a word of warning. Do not mix up TTools made FS9 type flightplans (AI Traffic) with AIFP2 made (or default) FSX flightplans or some if not all FSX traffic disappears (the way that you cannot see it anymore - however it is still there on the HDD). This isn't any big problem however. If you want to use your FS9 traffic with FSX you just translate it to FSX form. This you can do with AIFP2 too. And remember - just 1 FS9 traffic file (anywhere) can cause FSX traffic to disappear. You can use AIFP2 even to examine if the traffic file is in FS9 or FSX form. Yet if you are still using FS9 you can make FS9 traffic files with AIFP2 too. There is no need for TTools anymore.Pekka

Thanks. I read that in the manual. Haven't gotten around to actually trying the program yet, however.

Romeo-Delta