PDA

View Full Version : Did I or didn't I?

olderndirt
February 15th, 2012, 18:16
About a month ago, I had trouble with the ingame FSX screenshot feature. Often I'd click 'V' several times only to find nothing in my folder. Through no fault of mine, it seemed to restore itself and an icon, sort of a fat, downward pointing arrow, appeared in the lower right of my screen. When I clicked 'V', the icon disappeared - indicating success. - then reappeared. This was great but, like many of life's great things, it's gone and I'm back in limbo land about my screen shots. Comments - good, bad or ugly welcome.

PilatusTurbo
February 15th, 2012, 19:48
I've been doing all my hundreds of FS screenshots the archaic '1996' way; hit PrtScn, then alt+tab and open MS Paint, and hit ctrl+v. Seriously, seems to work. :ernae: I know there are utilities for this, but eh, this is free, and works once you figure out the little quirks of the process.

Bjoern
February 16th, 2012, 09:34
I've been doing all my hundreds of FS screenshots the archaic '1996' way; hit PrtScn, then alt+tab and open MS Paint, and hit ctrl+v. Seriously, seems to work. :ernae: I know there are utilities for this, but eh, this is free, and works once you figure out the little quirks of the process.

This is for you, then:

http://home.arcor.de/forestlive/extra.htm

(No more ALT+TABbing needed.)

Stefano Zibell
February 16th, 2012, 12:18
Well, there's always FRAPS, and that works in every game you might have, too. Makes videos also.