PDA

View Full Version : SimFlight Forums Anyone?

falcon409
February 14th, 2012, 16:04
Does anyone reading this have ties to those forums? I tried logging into the Emma Field Forum yesterday because a thread had started that I had specific knowledge of. I wanted to give the individual an update on some scenery he asked about. Well, my login info wasn't recognized and no matter what combinations I tried, it didn't work so I re-registered. Part of their registration is a "validation" e-mail with a link back to the main forums and once you click it, you're official. Mine didn't work. . . .it said wait a few minutes and it'll show up. . . .20mins., 1 hr., 10hrs., nothing. So this morning I went back and had it "re-send" the validation e-mail. . . .same results. At lunch I tried it again. . . .same thing. . . .nothing. So I sent an e-mail to the Admin., but my best guess is that if nothing else got to me the way it should have. . . .this won't either.

Anyone have any suggestions on a quick fix so I can get into the forum before this guy grows old and forgets what flight simming is? lol

falcon409
February 14th, 2012, 21:33
FIXED! I remembered a second username I had at one time and just lucked out getting the correct password, so I'm in. Never heard from the Admin (didn't really expect to) and never ever got even one validation e-mail and I sent myself a bunch of em'

Francois
February 14th, 2012, 23:47
well... you know...... since I left there........ :sleep:

Dangerousdave26
February 15th, 2012, 11:16
YOU KNOW NOTHING...

NOTHING!!!!

Sorry couldn't resist. :icon_lol: