PDA

View Full Version : Cr1-Software Aeronca II Deluxe release soon!

Tom@Cr1-Software
February 13th, 2012, 17:09
Hi all.
Cr1 has been quietly working on the new Aeronca Deluxe Package. This is a way more involved package from the origional Aeronca I released last year.
This one will have a much more challenging air model, I will model in the bigger engine and I will re-do the sounds to sound like the bigger engine.
Im including a new model as well, the full glass top model. It will come with new Xml gauges, a gps modeled into the vc and a few new pop ups.
20 or so all new liveries and a new interior. This will hit my show room with in 6 weeks for you to come and kick the tires.
The price for this one will be $6.00 Usd. Its a 400k poly model and has detail out the wazzooe. If you like the 1st edition basic Aeronca package released a year ago then you go love this one.

Here are a few pictures of the new interior. I have to still pop in the new gauges but at least you can see the new full glass top and new grunge textures.

Thanks for your support!

Tom Wood
Lead Desiger.

glh
February 13th, 2012, 17:30
Tom:

The price is certainly reasonable. I'll get one if you take PayPal.

Can I assume this will be a native FSX model ??

Tom@Cr1-Software
February 13th, 2012, 17:58
Both the basic and the deluxe packages are for fsx acceleration. Both are native Fsx models.

Tom

Sundog
February 13th, 2012, 22:13
I'll be looking forward to it's release. Thanks for the preview. :)

racartron
February 14th, 2012, 00:08
I already fly the heck out of your earlier fsX offering. From what I'm reading this bird will be a totally version with its own liveries and larger engine which mean I can fly both -- right?

big-mike
February 14th, 2012, 06:48
Very nice,Tom.:applause:
Count me in.
Michael

OleBoy
February 14th, 2012, 07:09
I have the first Aeronca you've done for FSX. A nicely done rendition. I'm going to keep a watchful eye here.

Would you consider doing an Aeronca "K", Tom?

A quick note; I very much enjoy the level of detail you've done on the Ford Tri-Motor. In my opinion, it's your best model to date. :wavey:

monk1
February 14th, 2012, 10:13
Excellent news! I'll be all over this when it comes out.