PDA

View Full Version : Looking for the best sound pack for the FSX Barron 58

Flame-Prop
February 11th, 2012, 20:17
was wanting to add better sounds to the FSX Barron but I saw a few options, however I don't know which ones as the most accurate compared to the real life aircraft. Has anyone else brought any of them and know much?

gabe

skyhawka4m
February 11th, 2012, 20:39
there is a payware one that I bought an its very good. Have alook over at sim market.

Flame-Prop
February 13th, 2012, 00:19
there is a payware one that I bought an its very good. Have alook over at sim market.

:jump::jump::jump: I think I spotted it...Ahhh Arezone's sound pack is good but it feel too firm on the externals and the real life feels more rough but will keep it under my wing. I did notice while I was there, about TSS B58 sound pack, the bad news is the video does not work.

sidler
February 13th, 2012, 01:47
I use this one.......I really like it :ernae:

http://www.flightsim.com/kdl.php?fid=140824

OBIO
February 13th, 2012, 04:43
Sidler

It's good to read that someone likes and uses the Baron 58 Deluxe Sound package I "created" out of the stock FS9 Baron 58 sound files. At the time I did the tweaking, I had never seen nor heard a real Baron 58 and really had no idea how close the new sounds were to a real Baron 58. That changed this past summer when I was at Airport Day at KMFD and got to hear a Baron 58 do a fairly low level fly by, a landing and taxi to parking. I listened very intently to the way the plane sounded and when I got home I fired up the Baron 58 in my sim and compared the tweaked sound package to what I had heard just an hour or two earlier....and I was blown away by how close they sounds matched the real baron 58. At least in terms of external sounds. Still have no idea if the internal sounds are close to realistic...but I still love the way they sound when I fly the Baron 58.

OBIO

sidler
February 13th, 2012, 05:21
Hi OBIO

I love it! I also use it for my new 337 skymaster (Carenado)......

wallyboard
February 13th, 2012, 12:40
Obio,

Thanks for your work on the sounds. Works great!

Cheers
Larry

Flame-Prop
February 16th, 2012, 21:06
Hello, Obio

This sounds like home made bread here and I always like thoes things, I will do trial today. ^.^

Update:
Trials complete, and I am fully blow away by the sounds of the engine. Glad to see you still have your hearing:wavey: