PDA

View Full Version : Want to see a variety of payware and freeware aircraft?...

airattackimages
February 10th, 2012, 14:31
all in the same place? Check out my latest video of a fictional fly in at Bowerman Field. With lots of CoNA eye candy too!

http://youtu.be/duJ2stBu_0M?hd=1

As always, switch over to 1080 for the best picture.

OleBoy
February 10th, 2012, 14:42
Nice video. Based on your approach speeds, I'm willing to bet you over shot the runway numerous times. In fact I would bet on it! :salute:

Felixthreeone
February 10th, 2012, 14:45
Love It.

airattackimages
February 10th, 2012, 14:53
Nice video. Based on your approach speeds, I'm willing to bet you over shot the runway numerous times. In fact I would bet on it! :salute:
Only with one aircraft, and that's the Aerosoft F-16. Actually can get it stopped but the brakes were probably toast. ;) Thing requires you to come in way too hot. Can't remember off the top of my head but it likes coming in at 190+ kts or so. I need to tweak that thing. The Mudhen is another close call, but not due to any fault of the flight model, it's just not meant to operate off that runway. :icon_lol:

Thanks Felix!

papab
February 10th, 2012, 14:56
Outstanding Video!!!

Really enjoyed it-

A lot of work to produce

Rick

airattackimages
February 10th, 2012, 15:01
Thanks Rick!

OleBoy
February 10th, 2012, 15:15
Just an FYI, that pond at the end of the runway, sewage treatment plant. Don't overshoot the runway. PULL UP!! :salute:

airattackimages
February 10th, 2012, 15:19
Just an FYI, that pond at the end of the runway, sewage treatment plant. Don't overshoot the runway. PULL UP!! :salute:

Luckily I kept out of it then! ;)

timghetta
February 10th, 2012, 15:20
Love the video... Awesome work!, it's really cool to see the planes coming in.

-Tim

Felixthreeone
February 10th, 2012, 19:15
What Prowler is that? I purchased the Razbam model, and there is no Cona paint available for it that I can find...also, E-2 and C-2??? Where?? Are they the old abacus models??? Oh yeah and the S-3...that one too! No good ones for FSX anywhere (fsx native, at least)

airattackimages
February 11th, 2012, 06:56
Love the video... Awesome work!, it's really cool to see the planes coming in.

-Tim
Thanks Tim!

What Prowler is that? I purchased the Razbam model, and there is no Cona paint available for it that I can find...also, E-2 and C-2??? Where?? Are they the old abacus models??? Oh yeah and the S-3...that one too! No good ones for FSX anywhere (fsx native, at least)
Yep that's the Razbang Prowler, custom paint job... Unfortunately those are the Abacus Greyhound and Hawkeye, but they're the best ones out there since there are so few of them! Antonio Diaz started making paints that made them look halfway decent so I went and picked up Flight Deck 6 just for those two aircraft. The models are typical of Abacus. Fly like crap and look nice from 100 feet away. The paints Antonio did help a lot though.

Someone really needs to make a world class C-2 and E-2 combo. Milton?!

Yeah, that S-3 is the DSB/Iris freeware model. VC sucks but external model is very good!

Victory103
February 12th, 2012, 01:18
Nice vid, the grass adds much to the scene. I guess the AF was invited to the CoNA party? I fly both the AS and Iris Vipers and my approach speeds are down around the <160kts region depending on GW.

Might have to do the same and get that awful FD6 just for the COD and E-2, AD's repaints look great.