PDA

View Full Version : question for the developers of "eto"

loverboy1
December 20th, 2008, 10:50
tks,,in your next update or patch for eto , will you be adding more - exisiting or further missions for the mission of battle of britian set

tks

loverboy1

Talon
December 20th, 2008, 12:50
tks,,in your next update or patch for eto , will you be adding more - exisiting or further missions for the mission of battle of britian set

tks

loverboy1

I'm not sure about more BoB missions at the moment.I put up some just after the release of ETO and they include some missions for Dunkerque.Did you try them?

We are working in other areas at this time.Several of us are working on missions for Operation Dragoon the Invasion of Southern France.If time allows there will be some USN carrier ops in the N Atlantic attacking German shipping.

Talon

loverboy1
December 20th, 2008, 14:01
thanks , and yes i did got em all and some , love em , guess it my fatal addiction the battle of britian missions

i got em all yours etc... excellent work .

tks for update

loverboy1

think form now on will use LB .... as my code handle ,

Pat Pattle
December 21st, 2008, 22:41
I've a few BoB missions LB, they need updating for ETO but hope to get them out sometime early next year. Am waiting patiently for the Defiant, I'll definately be making some then! :)

loverboy1
December 22nd, 2008, 04:35
oh sir pat if you ever have any floating around and need a etster for these im here , im ready im totally addcited , im totally into the

"battle of britian " series

thanks
LB -AKA JOSHUA