PDA

View Full Version : How do I get my FSX airplanes...

rdaniell
February 9th, 2012, 11:36
.....to be already cranked and running? Somehow this afternoon, I pressed a wrong key or something and now I have to manually crank them. I'm lazy and prefer them to be already running at the end of the runway.

Thanks...

Romeo-Delta

SeanTK
February 9th, 2012, 11:44
With the default aircraft, and those that use default logic, you can press "Ctrl + E" (press control and the e key at the same time) to get the aircraft to automatically start and configure itself (lights excluded). Once you do this you can press the semi-colon key (I believe that's the correct one without looking) on your keyboard, and save that flight in that state. Then, other aircraft that you select for the first time with the default systems logic should already be running, if you have your default saved flight set with a running aircraft.

Please note that some addon aircraft disable the Ctrl + E autostart functionality on purpose, requiring the user to start the aircraft "by the book".

rdaniell
February 9th, 2012, 11:47
With the default aircraft, and those that use default logic, you can press "Ctrl + E" (press control and the e key at the same time) to get the aircraft to automatically start and configure itself (lights excluded). Once you do this you can press the semi-colon key (I believe that's the correct one without looking) on your keyboard, and save that flight in that state. Then, other aircraft that you select for the first time with the default systems logic should already be running, if you have your default saved flight set with a running aircraft. Please note that some addon aircraft disable the Ctrl + E autostart functionality on purpose, requiring the user to start the aircraft "by the book".

Thanks...RD