PDA

View Full Version : Defense of Australia uploaded

Talon
February 8th, 2012, 16:08
Hopefully you can download it soon,Hope you enjoy.

Talon

rcafmad
February 8th, 2012, 18:11
Thank you. Here is another set of Missions I am looking forward to.

gosd
February 8th, 2012, 19:03
Goody,Goody,Goody !!! :icon_lol:

Cuttles
February 8th, 2012, 19:44
Thanks very much for doing them Talon. Having some isssues getting RS going, but will do. Can't wait to put 'em in and

have a go.

Interseted in anything to dio with Defence/battle of Australia.

Led Zeppelin
February 8th, 2012, 21:48
Thank you!

Old Tiger
February 9th, 2012, 03:41
:applause:Thank you very much for doing them Talon:salute:

Talon
February 9th, 2012, 07:07
It's up and ready to download.

HouseHobbit
February 9th, 2012, 09:33
Great!!
Thanks..
Bravo..
:salute: :salute: :salute:

gosd
February 9th, 2012, 09:39
Browsing through the missions,a lot of reseach whent into this one congrats !:applause:

Talon
February 9th, 2012, 11:38
Browsing through the missions,a lot of reseach whent into this one congrats !:applause:

Lots of research goes into and historical missions I do. One of the reasons it takes so long for me to do missions is because of the research. LZ will probably say the same thing about doing research.

sdsbolt
February 9th, 2012, 17:14
:salute::salute::salute:

nice set!

Led Zeppelin
February 10th, 2012, 03:31
One of the reasons it takes so long for me to do missions is because of the research.

Absolutely, it can take ages to look for a little detail.

KellyB
February 10th, 2012, 03:59
It's this sort of effort by mission builders that makes this a simulator and not merely an arcade game. I, for one, have learned more about the air war in the past few years as a result, and I thought I knew a fair amount! Thanks to Talon, LZ, HH and all those for keeping it up.

Old Tiger
February 10th, 2012, 05:56
It's this sort of effort by mission builders that makes this a simulator and not merely an arcade game. I, for one, have learned more about the air war in the past few years as a result, and I thought I knew a fair amount! Thanks to Talon, LZ, HH and all those for keeping it up.

:salute::salute:I'll seconded that, I only wish had half the talent all those mission builders have:applause: