PDA

View Full Version : Carenado FINALLY doing a Cirrus!!!!!!

Felixthreeone
February 7th, 2012, 20:24
WOOOOOHOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!! My plane!!!!!!!!!!!!!:salute::jump::icon29:

http://www.carenado.com/CarSite/Portal/index.php

skyhawka4m
February 7th, 2012, 20:32
finally a flyable FPS freindly CIRRUS

falcon409
February 7th, 2012, 20:55
Eaglesoft has already done several of these and all quite excellent.

Barnes
February 7th, 2012, 21:52
This is excellent news

Rimshot
February 8th, 2012, 02:16
Eaglesoft has already done several of these and all quite excellent.

The Eaglesoft Cirrus SR22 was initially released in 2005 for FS9. I'm therefore very confident the upcoming Carenado version will be a lot better!

flyingip
February 8th, 2012, 03:04
This will be an excellent replacement/addition to my old eaglesoft SR22 G2. Note that the Carenado is the one with the more sexy, taller landing gear and the G1000 suite! And it looks like everything is going to be in 3D. :)

ThePlainsman
February 8th, 2012, 03:52
I like all of Carenado's high-definition planes. I own four of his five hi-def planes and Orbx's Lancair IV-P, which is also in high definition.

ryanbatc
February 8th, 2012, 13:17
These planes are nuts... I work them everyday in Duluth... I've got a little time in the older 22's. The G1000 "perspective suite" is incredible. Some have EVS enhanced vision (aka FLIR). They look so sleek on the ramp and in the air. I've got the ES G3 version but I will be buying this for sure. I just hope the G1000 is a bit better than default MS.

Tape anyone?

http://i141.photobucket.com/albums/r43/ryanbatc/IMG_4466-1.jpg

Felixthreeone
February 8th, 2012, 16:40
I have a bunch of hours in the Avidyne 20, and a few in the Avidyne 22. Now I am in my G1000 perspective transition, and will stay with the Perspective 20 until I am confident that I have all of the G1000 intricacies down to a science. Then, it is on to the Perspective 22, or maybe if I am feeling really confident, the Turbo....

@ Ryan....I 'gleaned' lol that you are a controller. I wanted to send over a thank you. As a pilot, having a good controller can mean the difference between getting where you want to go, and getting you where you want to go the way you want to get there. And a bit of gratitude from pilots now and then never hurts. :icon29:

Kiwikat
February 8th, 2012, 18:12
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Another Carenado plane I won't be buying. Can we get some planes with steam gauges again? An updated (to current standards, not avionics) 182Q would be great!

AusWilko
February 8th, 2012, 21:39
Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!?

Another Carenado plane I won't be buying. Can we get some planes with steam gauges again? An updated (to current standards, not avionics) 182Q would be great!

agree but make it the 206 please, that was my favourite in FS9,

flyingip
February 9th, 2012, 06:39
I'm pretty curious how good the G1000 from Carenado will actually be. I like glass if it works like glass. It probably won't be as detailed as the one in the citation mustang but I just hope the center console works properly and I can alter legs in flight. In that case I'd be happy :jump: Otherwise, I can better navigate with my paper charts and work with the stand by gauges.

ryanbatc
February 9th, 2012, 13:13
@ Ryan....I 'gleaned' lol that you are a controller. I wanted to send over a thank you. As a pilot, having a good controller can mean the difference between getting where you want to go, and getting you where you want to go the way you want to get there.

Yep that's me hehe. I'm not a "cool" Big B controller like those guys in NY Tracon but our small airport gets a lot of work from the F-16's (148th FW) and many small GA that do approaches on a daily basis. I love planes, love (most lol) pilots, and generally enjoy learning once in a while from this side of the mic as well! Without you guys there wouldn't be us :)