PDA

View Full Version : Horizon site hacked

IanHenry
February 6th, 2012, 09:56
It looks like Horizon simulations (or Play Horizon as it is now named), producers of the photo scenery for the U.K and Ireland has been hacked, which is rather irritating.

Ian.

dougal
February 6th, 2012, 11:05
Sadly, this seems to be on the increase in the flightsim world. I wouldn't mind practicing a few old tricks of my trade on the sc** that do this.

I do recall some VERY heated and rather venomous posts on their forums. I think there was quite a lot of ill feeling in there, but don't recall the reasons.

IanHenry
February 7th, 2012, 01:35
Certainly not good timing with the imminent release of the first part of the Scottish mainland, which indecently is going to be massive, I think they are talking about it shipping on 14 or 15 DVD's. I believe it's scheduled for the 9th, got mine on pre order, so here's hoping!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p> </o:p>
Regards,
Ian.

dougal
February 7th, 2012, 04:11
Certainly not good timing with the imminent release of the first part of the Scottish mainland, which indecently is going to be massive, I think they are talking about it shipping on 14 or 15 DVD's. I believe it's scheduled for the 9th, got mine on pre order, so here's hoping!<o:p></o:p>
<o:p></o:p>
Regards,
Ian.

I must say Ian, that does indeed look very promising. I'll probably get it after release, but I'm afraid my prepay days are over. Only takes one developer to spoil it for the rest, but lets not go there again eh:icon_lol: