PDA

View Full Version : How many subscribe to the Flight Sim Deal Of the Day email?

crashaz
February 6th, 2012, 09:07
I have subscribed via email for the last month from PC Aviator.... some real good deals there.

Picked up Orbx NA Northern Rockies a couple of weeks ago at a significant discount.

Now I see I can get Pacific Fjords for 29.22 US a 35% discount good until Feb 7th. (going to Grab that!)

Today special is the Twin Otter from Aerosoft for 19.97 US ... a 40 % savings until midnight Feb. 13th.

Just saw a great deal in my mind... thought I would mention to fellow simmers looking for a good deal. Maybe not everyone knew about it.

The new releases I like to buy direct from the designer.
:wavey:

modelr
February 6th, 2012, 09:16
Been gtting it for a long time. Some very good deals sometimes. :wiggle:

YoYo
February 6th, 2012, 10:51
Been gtting it for a long time. Some very good deals sometimes. :wiggle:

Agree. Im good customer too. Often :icon_lol:.

OleBoy
February 6th, 2012, 10:53
I'm subscribed. I get 'Deal of the day" emails, and PCaviator. I'm always watching for specifics at better than average discounts.

racartron
February 6th, 2012, 11:04
Yeah, I'm a sucker for a good deal as well. The only good thing about their deals is that it is taking me longer to go broke:cowboy:

glennc
February 6th, 2012, 11:52
I do subscribe but rarely buy just because I usually buy anything I want well before it goes on sale. I tend to be an early adopter for FSX stuff.

Glenn

Daveroo
February 6th, 2012, 12:34
im an idiot myself...i deal alot with PC aviator...and i get the emails...but as i said..im an idiot...ive bought scenery i allready owned a second time,because of the good deal,id forgotten i allready had it and had it installed......mostly the mega-scenery stuff....but....duh

racartron
February 6th, 2012, 13:45
im an idiot myself...i deal alot with PC aviator...and i get the emails...but as i said..im an idiot...ive bought scenery i allready owned a second time,because of the good deal, id forgotten i allready had it and had it installed......mostly the mega-scenery stuff....but....duh

That's a dangerous sign Daveroo:icon_lol: I've done the same thing before, but I'm about to hit 73(in April) Not sure what your excuse can be:cowboy: