View Full Version : I want this game!

misson
February 5th, 2012, 16:36
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S-2w6TaMyeI&feature=endscreen&NR=1

¿CFS2 will be forever.?

Jagdflieger
February 5th, 2012, 19:28
Looks good Mission.

There's been a few attempts at the Battle of Brittain, but they are gone and CFS 2 is still here.

The Major complaint of the IL 2 series of flight sims is that the authors limit the addon capabilities of the sim.

Devildog73
February 6th, 2012, 11:21
Are the graphics really that wonderful? I mean, WOW. Those were some really, REALLY great graphics.

stoney
February 6th, 2012, 13:18
I've got IL 2 Forgotten Battles on my PC, but I can't tell you when I've played it last. I still like CFS2 the best for combat flying. Plus, with all the superb new scenery of late, I'll fly around to just look at the stuff on the ground.

I will fly Golden Wings 3 for the 1920-30's type of adventures, air mail and Alaskan type of flying.

olaf1924
February 6th, 2012, 15:44
Mission yes COD is that good when it comes to graphics. The main thing I can report to you is that you need a powerful cpu at least a dual core 3.0ghz and up, along with a 1 gig gpu at the lower end.The game has been on sale for less than twenty dollars U.S.. The water textures seem at least two generations ahead of cfs2.

Talon
February 6th, 2012, 16:02
Looks good Mission.

There's been a few attempts at the Battle of Brittain, but they are gone and CFS 2 is still here.

The Major complaint of the IL 2 series of flight sims is that the authors limit the addon capabilities of the sim.

There now alot of addons for 1L2-1946. You can fly in Korea with Jets,Invade Japan, 4 maps for the Solomons for different time periods as the Allies moved up the Solomons and most of Europe and alot of the Pacific. I've done online missions for the AVG,PNG,Solomons,Korea,Strikes on Japan and Ranger attack on Norway. It's come along way since it came out.