PDA

View Full Version : My Fuel and payload is not saving

Scandinavian
February 4th, 2012, 17:09
I have in my aircraft collection a few airplanes that are using the FSX weight module to add and remove loadouts. Notably the ukmil Tornado, and Skysim Mirage.
After not flying these for a while, the other day I going to do a quick flight in the Tornado. After loading the aircraft I entered the Fuel and Payload menu and added my weights and fuel. Pressed ok and returned back into the sim. The loadout displayed for a few seconds before disappearing again. I returned to the Fuel and Payload window and saw that they had returned to the initial setting. I have checked with other aircrafts, and it applies to all, so it's not just a Tornado problem. It did work before, so there is something that has changed or have been broken in my config.

I have search all over the web for information about similar cases but came up clean. I've tried deactivating FSUIPC, since I just got a registered version of it. I've tried changing the ownership of the folders, but nothing has worked so far.

My fightsim version is Acceleration.
OS is Win7 x64

Any hints, tips or solutions would be really appreciated.

FlameOut
February 5th, 2012, 06:02
This is what I usually do:

I'm on Vista 32 bit, FSX + Acceleration

I find that after loading payload stores with the Skysim Mirage III, or any other aircraft...I have to "click" on another "station"... but do change that new station, in order to get your entries to apply...small bug in FSX I assume....:wavey:

Scandinavian
February 5th, 2012, 06:40
Thank you, but this didn't work here. Interestingly I can add two of the payloads of the Tornado without it resetting, the two first, and two of the fuel tanks, internal and one of the external. But the rest disappears.
I guess I'm leaning more and more towards a reinstall. :censored:

Naruto-kun
February 5th, 2012, 06:51
You dont have the Milviz F-15E do you? Cuz the dll thats in the current service pack betas takes control over certain fuel and payload stations. This will be fixed in the final SP which is nearly done,....

Scandinavian
February 5th, 2012, 07:46
You dont have the Milviz F-15E do you? Cuz the dll thats in the current service pack betas takes control over certain fuel and payload stations. This will be fixed in the final SP which is nearly done,....

I do, I have installed the beta SP1. I will try to deactivate the dlls. :)

Scandinavian
February 5th, 2012, 08:09
That solved it! :D Thanks Naruto-kun, or should I say Sempai now. :P

Naruto-kun
February 5th, 2012, 08:46
Lol no im not Japanese im South African. This username goes back to when i was a fan of the anime and manga series Naruto.