February 4th, 2012, 08:37
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqu0XGXAnyo

crashaz
February 4th, 2012, 10:15
Great video! Great landing! You have a nice rig there. :wavey:

JerdooFlightX
February 5th, 2012, 00:49
Great video! Great landing! You have a nice rig there. :wavey:

Thanks a lot mate!! It still does the job for me :)

fliger747
February 5th, 2012, 16:29
I see thta the HKG scenery pack has all of the latest buildings which weren't there when Kai Tek was still in service. As busy as the new airport is today, it is amazing that Kai Tek ever was able to service Hong Kong. The first time I ever flew that approach was in a 747-200 at max landing weight and you can't make that turn at a mere 30 degree bank! I do remember flying over the soccer field!

Cheers: Tom

limjack
February 5th, 2012, 21:08
Very smooth landing and awsome video. Felt like I was right there in the cockpit. I may need to get this NGX 737...looks sweet.

Jim

JerdooFlightX
February 7th, 2012, 04:05
Thanks a lot for watching and i'm glad you liked it ... the NGX has to be the best plane yet to be developed for FSX ... combined with other payware add ons like FlyTampa and REX it just makes FSX even more fun ...

Landman
February 7th, 2012, 06:08
Wow! I like the whole thump, shake, and rattle thing on landing, it looks and sounds just like many videos I have seen on FlightLevel350.com.

fliger747
February 7th, 2012, 11:03
Indeed.

Having tried a number of cockpit landing videos from the center jumpseat in the 747, I can testify that the camera is impossible to hold steady and bounces around just like in the clip.

Cheers: t

Ian Warren
February 7th, 2012, 15:30
WOW very nice :icon_lol:

JerdooFlightX
February 9th, 2012, 22:55
Thanks a lot guy's ... EZDok is an amazing piece of software ... all shaking is done with just that piece of software ... the headmovement is done by using Track IR5 which i'm still learning to use without to much movement :) I would have been blessed to even have enjoyed the approach once in my life but only my dad was lucky enough to experience this unique approach which unfortunately is no longer there ... Thanks for watching!!