PDA

View Full Version : GSX going "military"?

robertorizzo
February 4th, 2012, 06:37
Wondering if, in your opinion, would it be possible in future having GSX vehicles repainted in a military way.

Meshman
February 4th, 2012, 07:57
I thought of mentioning to the developer that if he made some military related objects that he'd have 1,000 sales just from SOH! :salute:

Only bad thing is that almost every military type airport has no parking spots. None! So that would means a whole bunch of AFCADs to set up the ability to have tugs and ground crew and the rest. But there are a whole lot of options available from which to further enhance the product.

fsafranek
February 4th, 2012, 08:18
Remind again please, what is GSX? :kilroy:
All that comes to mind is the old Buick muscle car (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Buick_Gran_Sport).

Meshman
February 4th, 2012, 10:43
Ground Services X by FS Dreamteam

Felixthreeone
February 4th, 2012, 11:30
Imagine how cool it would be....If development houses like ORBX and FSDT were making some of these technoligies available for military sim addon applications...

....Depart a fully ORBX-d Oceana NAS, with peopleflow, or GSX marshallers and ground crews...at the EOR/lastchance, ordnance is armed for you, and a salute is given...

...you fly to an ORBX objectflow-equipped target range, expend your ordnance, and get vectored out on Giant Killer, enroute to...'Mother'....get a visual on the boat, and trap on a deck as lively as that of the real-world....with grapes, and lso's etc...

..I can't POSSIBLY be the only simmer out there who wishes for something like that...

robertorizzo
February 4th, 2012, 12:43
I would be happy even with grey/green painted vehicles on land bases. Maybe when a paintkit will be available, it will not be only a fancy idea.

Scandinavian
February 4th, 2012, 15:40
Military ground work, now that's a addon for GSX I would pay for. :)