PDA

View Full Version : Files for painters

Francois
February 3rd, 2012, 23:53
Folks, Ebo of South Africa made us some 'layered' paintkit files for our beloved Fieseler Storch.... and I totally forgot to post the LINK to them on our site. I have corrected that now and so you can get them from the downloads page, entitled 'Free Stuff'.

Check it here. (http://fsaddon.eu/wpfsaddon/?page_id=9)

huub vink
February 4th, 2012, 04:18
Thanks Francois and thanks EBO. Finally JanKees can start to do some serious work! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Huub

grunau_baby
February 4th, 2012, 05:16
Just caught up on the Storch recently (great fun, thanks:applause:) and this might be usefull for some fiddling. Don´t know if there´s anything serious coming out off it, but just for fun... Thanks!

Alex G.

jankees
February 4th, 2012, 13:31
Thanks Francois and thanks EBO. Finally JanKees can start to do some serious work! :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

Huub

oh dear, and I'm stuck in the Ardennes, looking at the geology...(which is cold at the moment, I can tell you that much!)

Roger
February 4th, 2012, 13:35
Ahhh..just think nice warm flightsim shack...and lots of nice Storch repaints:naturesm:

fleurdelys
February 4th, 2012, 18:13
Merci François,

Took the opportunity to download the paintkits for the Gladiator and Lysander too...

Thank you also Jankees and EBO... :icon29:

Cheers,

Fleurdelys

Francois
February 5th, 2012, 00:33
Bad timing for Ardennes visits, unless you went for skiing ... LOL !

jankees
February 5th, 2012, 08:18
No, it was great. Everything covered with a bit of snow, hardly any wind, beautiful bright skies with a warming sun, so beautiful. I had a fantastic trip, though it could be a bit on the cold side of you found yourself looking at rocks in the shadow....

Francois
February 5th, 2012, 22:36
Nice ! It IS a beautiful place, that's true. I must admit in Winter we only struggle through it on the steep highway between Liege and Arlon on our way to more mountains... :icon_lol::icon_lol::icon_lol: Once made a detour through the snowy landscape to get some cheap fuel near Bastogne and took the occasion to see what it must have been in 1944. Truly awesome!

jankees
February 6th, 2012, 05:00
yes, we got a good feeling of what that must have been like, brrrrrrrrr
How these guys managed that is beyond me.

Here's one of my students in a karst hole in Frasnian limestones near Couvin:

http://i722.photobucket.com/albums/ww230/jcblom60/real pics/fondryjpg.jpg