PDA

View Full Version : FSD & PCAviator Sales

racartron
February 1st, 2012, 12:56
1...FSD has a February deal going that's hard to beat. Package deal for the native fsX Turbine Toucan & Evektor SportStar Max at 38% off. Not too shabby for a pair of really cool birds.

2...PCAviator is offering the awesome Aerosoft Huey X for 35% off. Also a great deal -- if ya have any $$ left after the hoidays :icon_lol:

OleBoy
February 1st, 2012, 19:11
And to go with that Aerosoft Huey, Vance Dylan of Sonic Solutions has created a superb Huey sound pack. I'm currently testing it. And, I'm impressed!

PilatusTurbo
February 2nd, 2012, 13:31
Crap... I get these emails as well, and already own the Toucan. Crazy little ship, with INSANE power. You have to actually hit F1 a couple times before finalizing and starting her up, according to the un-official checklist.

I so wanna buy the Aero Huey, but I've gotta save for the Stearman from Vertigo. I'm still thinking about buying the Huey anyway... Dammit... ;) :ernae:

OleBoy
February 2nd, 2012, 17:48
Heads up everyone. I just tried the final release version of the Huey sound-set. Three words. It's the best.

Yes, due to limitations of FSX (Microsoft) and their feeble way of coding there are some sounds that are limited, quiet, or not there. But, the quality of this package is excellent. :medals: