PDA

View Full Version : Optional Hs129 DPs are now available...

Oglivie
January 30th, 2012, 14:19
Hello All,

An optional DP package for Canion's Hs129 is now available for download at LWDesign in the CFS2 Misc section. Special thanks to Discus for the Hs129 info posted earlier and Japlance's DP file work on the boxes, systems and effects.

Cheers,
O

misson
January 30th, 2012, 15:43
Thank u Oglivie for advice, i´m going to get it!:running:
:wiggle:

Jagdflieger
January 30th, 2012, 15:43
Thanks guys. The 129 is a better plane for all of your efforts.

Rami
January 30th, 2012, 17:59
Oglivie,

Thanks for a heads-up, I'll grab them immediately. It makes a great plane even better! :ernae:

Oglivie
January 31st, 2012, 13:11
Hello All,

I was hoping that the dl would be available for longer period of time, but I think it now has been removed from the Misc at lwdesign. Word from the admins in PM stated it would be removed and included for an update for the Hs129. That's all I know. Sorry for any inconvenience. I did get a go ahead for upload from Canion and followed the copyright for the aircraft to be uploaded to lwdesign. If I get further permissions for go ahead to upload a similar package here at SOH for everyone I will certainly do so.

Best Regards,
Oglivie

Oglivie
January 31st, 2012, 20:59
Hello All,

I was hoping that the dl would be available for longer period of time, but I think it now has been removed from the Misc at lwdesign. Word from the admins in PM stated it would be removed and included for an update for the Hs129. That's all I know. Sorry for any inconvenience. I did get a go ahead for upload from Canion and followed the copyright for the aircraft to be uploaded to lwdesign. If I get further permissions for go ahead to upload a similar package here at SOH for everyone I will certainly do so.

Best Regards,
Oglivie

Nevermind....it's at lwdesign.....I had temporary apparent brain freeze and non-working eyeballs.:isadizzy:

Oglivie
February 1st, 2012, 13:21
Howdy All,

How did the dl workout for eveyone? Any one do any combat flights with it? Are the systems tough enough for taking hits to the DP boxes?

Always able to do more updates, and feedback on its performance are welcome.

O