PDA

View Full Version : Razbams SB2C

Helldiver
January 30th, 2012, 07:55
Now before I get critized for my lack of artistry. I'll admit I have none. But Razbam's showing of the gunners position is not right. You see the gunners seat would be hydrulically raised by means of a hand pump. The same pump selected to raise the lowered aft canopy. I was only 5'9" about average and I stuck about 4 inches in the slipstream. The guns would just clear the lowered canopy. Maybe by an inch. But as shown I doubt that a gunner would find himself in the position as shown. The seat would be lowered down by a bungee cord.

Prowler1111
January 30th, 2012, 08:01
And thatīs why itīs still a work in progress, thanks for the info!
Prowler

roger-wilco-66
January 30th, 2012, 13:31
Good news! :-)

Snurdley
January 30th, 2012, 14:37
Might want to check that star and bar too. :mixedsmi:

Helldiver
January 31st, 2012, 10:05
I don't have anything to do with the progress, the only way I can pick out discrpancies is looking at screen shots. The more the better.
Like what is the guner looking at facing forward? He has three instuments at his disposal.

Prowler1111
January 31st, 2012, 10:56
I don't have anything to do with the progress, the only way I can pick out discrpancies is looking at screen shots. The more the better.
Like what is the guner looking at facing forward? He has three instuments at his disposal.

Bob..he is manning the MGīs, we are thinking of ways to create multiple animations for him, but right now we are waiting for the virtual cockpit.

Prowler

joanvalley
January 31st, 2012, 11:47
Now I am nervous with all this scrutiny...

Jose Valdez.