PDA

View Full Version : RS_ Strafers and Big Guns

Led Zeppelin
January 29th, 2012, 12:08
Mission pack coming soon for New Guinea in Risong Sun.

Capt. Winters
January 29th, 2012, 13:06
Hi LZ,

awsome news, love the ground attack work. will there be beaufighters in the mix as well as the mediums.

looking forward to it.

regards Rob.

gosd
January 29th, 2012, 13:32
Tks LZ I really enjoy your missions.:ernae:

grizzly50
January 29th, 2012, 14:20
LZ,

NOW yer a-talkin' MY language.

If at first you don't succeed, try a gun...a BIG gun. :D

Talon
January 29th, 2012, 14:46
Hi LZ,

awsome news, love the ground attack work. will there be beaufighters in the mix as well as the mediums.

looking forward to it.

regards Rob.

Will try these when you post them LZ.

I will have some Beaufighter missions soon for you Capt. Winters. I've started the Battle of the Bismarck Sea and a Beaufighter Historical mission set.

I also have a Defense of Australia mission set that is almost done. 5 or 6 more missions to finish it.

Talon

HouseHobbit
January 29th, 2012, 15:38
Wonderful!
I am Looking forward to these very much,
Thanks..
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Capt. Winters
January 29th, 2012, 20:30
Will try these when you post them LZ.

I will have some Beaufighter missions soon for you Capt. Winters. I've started the Battle of the Bismarck Sea and a Beaufighter Historical mission set.

I also have a Defense of Australia mission set that is almost done. 5 or 6 more missions to finish it.

Talon

Al youre a legend mate,

really looking froward to anything you do with the Australia/RAAF stuff.

On a side note I picked up an old book a few weeks back called "None Shall Survive - The graphic story of the annihilation of the Japanese armada in the Bismark Sea battle by the U.S. Fifth Air Force and the Royal Australian Air Force." by Burton, Graham first edition, 1943. has some great photos of the battle.

regards Rob.

Led Zeppelin
January 29th, 2012, 21:59
No, no Beaufighters missions, informations I havve are for B-25's and A-20's.

Some of the missions will be from the fighter side (USAAF and Janapese AF). I have information for a rescue mission, I will see what I can do for it (Catalina).

As for CBI 1st pack, these missions are beta as theater is under construction, I only use available stuff (buildings, vehicules) and they will be finalized when the updated theater will be released. This is the reason why facilities I've made are rather basic.

Led Zeppelin
February 8th, 2012, 12:32
That is low!!
http://www.pacificwrecks.com/airfields/png/boram/wartime/10-16-43/index.html

rocketred
February 8th, 2012, 12:39
oh my led , you are on my master list with hobbit , yours are very interesting and i always wear my trunks cause i end up in the drain but i can swim

Led Zeppelin
February 12th, 2012, 00:37
Things are going quite slowly, 5 missions are already completed (Ki43, B25, P38).

Led Zeppelin
February 12th, 2012, 01:11
Wewak was a major logistic Japanese base in New Guinea, covered by several airfields and heavy anti-aircraft defenses. It became a high priority target in mid august 1943, just before the invasion of Lae. The objective of the long costly bombardment campaign that lasted until spring 1944 was to disrupt Japanese reinforcement plans and to achieve air superiority over New Guinea.

A couple of missions focus on this battle.

Capt. Winters
February 12th, 2012, 17:15
Hi LZ,

looking great, love the texture on the B25.. is that a AvH plane or one that you have made up? I'd like to track down the texture if its still available.

regards Rob.

Led Zeppelin
February 13th, 2012, 02:44
It is the RS B-25J, I have just replaced the skin by one I downloaded a long time ago on SoH, I'll try to find the original zip file on my HD.

Led Zeppelin
February 13th, 2012, 08:03
love the texture on the B25.. is that a AvH plane or one that you have made up? I'd like to track down the texture if its still available.

Found it, it has been made by alain95:
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/page.php?lloc=downloads&loc=downloads&page=info&FileID=12851

Led Zeppelin
March 10th, 2012, 09:17
Target: Kavieng!

It took me some time to collect historical informations. Now, mission building is in process but, as various units from different locations are involved, it is not easy to setup.

garykidman
March 11th, 2012, 08:31
It may be nearly Summer time in the next couple of months and even though I've just cut the grass
It will not stop me flying bring on those new missions guys

Led Zeppelin
March 11th, 2012, 13:43
Finished to build the missions (15), I have a couple of setting to check on one of them and it will be ready for release.

Led Zeppelin
March 14th, 2012, 11:55
Missions are finished, I just need to build the package now. I'll try to do this quiclky but, as there is the 12 hours of Sebring this week-end, I'll be more focus on motorsport than on flight sim!

Led Zeppelin
March 19th, 2012, 12:00
I can't upload the pack, there is a problem as a have an error message saying "The message you have entered is too short."

I'll try tomorrow.

Led Zeppelin
March 20th, 2012, 09:55
Still doesn't work this evening.

Led Zeppelin
March 21st, 2012, 09:21
http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/local_links.php?catid=70&linkid=5581

The mission pack is uploaded, it will be available soon. Thanks to SoH team for their hard work, the upload is working fine now.

gosd
March 21st, 2012, 19:20
Thanks LZ nice missions !!:icon29::icon29: and very well documented.

HouseHobbit
March 21st, 2012, 20:22
Thanks Led, This is very welcomed..
I do enjoy your work..
Bravo..
:salute: :salute: :salute: