PDA

View Full Version : Thorp Update 12/19

N2056
December 19th, 2008, 18:56
The vent works...just click the knob! :)

Chuck_Jodry-VJPL
December 19th, 2008, 19:41
Looking Really Sharp Robert !

pointy31
December 19th, 2008, 20:04
It just keeps getting :gooder 'n gooder"...:ernae:

mike_cyul
December 20th, 2008, 03:32
Let us know when you're going to get down to the molecular level. :d

Really nice work!

Mike

jmig
December 20th, 2008, 03:55
Let us know when you're going to get down to the molecular level. :d

Really nice work!

Mike

:costumes:

The chrome looks so real. And the details???? WOW!

Marlin
December 20th, 2008, 23:12
So the first obvious question is this. If the vent works, is there a reason for it to work? In other words, under the right conditions, do the ‘windows’ fog up then defog when you open the vent?

The second question would be this; how many pictures do you have of all the pieces and parts of your plane do you have on your computer? My guess is almost a ˝ gig of snapshots J

By the way, are you taking apart your plane to generate these pieces for the sim?
Good God, can you just send me a real one? Maybe you could reproduce it for real, then make some serious $$$$$$

I’m digressing here; you sir, are a true artist.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p></o:p>

N2056
December 21st, 2008, 08:23
If the vent works, is there a reason for it to work? In other words, under the right conditions, do the ‘windows’ fog up then defog when you open the vent?

On the real plane it provides fresh air, which is very welcome on sunny days under all that Plexiglass. I made it work here only because it's on the real one, and gives ya something else to click :costumes:

The second question would be this; how many pictures do you have of all the pieces and parts of your plane do you have on your computer? My guess is almost a ˝ gig of snapshots

137 pics eating 62Meg...some of them are from various flights and not really reference pics. I also have access to the entire set of blueprints.

By the way, are you taking apart your plane to generate these pieces for the sim?

The plane actually belongs to my Dad...I'm not that crazy :d

Good God, can you just send me a real one? Maybe you could reproduce it for real, then make some serious $$$$$$

:costumes::costumes::costumes:

I’m digressing here; you sir, are a true artist.<o:p></o:p>

Thanks for that. I never saw myself as an artist...craftsman perhaps. If I were an artist I would be able to fool the eye using textures more & polys less. I do take my work seriously as it goes out with my name on it...it has to be the best I can do. I've lost track of how many times I have gone back and changed things after having learned some new thing about modeling :isadizzy: