PDA

View Full Version : Razbam A-7 questions

XLR8
January 28th, 2012, 14:42
Where is the ASCu (something like that)to load out the plane,and what button releases the weapons.Thanks

Warhawk1130
January 28th, 2012, 17:43
shift 1 will bring up the menu...aircraft must have parking brakes on, shut down and cooled down. You have to assign joystick button 1 to seatbelt signs on/off in control keyboard section. I just got this today, so I am not so far ahead of you...the manual is inside the razbam folder insdie your root fsx folder.

Victory103
January 29th, 2012, 00:21
Highly recommend you sign up at the RAZBAM forums. The manual has all the info on this, and it's pretty much a required read to get the most out of these great SLUF models. The above will work, also you will have to manually remove the fuel from the FSX "Fuel and Payload" menu to remove the drop tanks via ASCU, again all in the manual. You are missing out of if you just "Ctrl-e", the INS takes some practice. Great to drop bombs in free flight without worrying about the mission. As you remove/add weapons, use "spot" view the first time to verify you have the correct dll.xml entries, you should see the weight shift.

XLR8
January 29th, 2012, 06:09
Thanks for the help. I looked for the manual in the Razbam folders,but no joy. When I installed this the first time it put it in another directory (don't know why). But reinstalled and got it in the FSX directory. i tried to register over at Razbam,but would not go threw. Will defiantly try again.

Navy Chief
January 29th, 2012, 14:52
Thanks for the help. I looked for the manual in the Razbam folders,but no joy. When I installed this the first time it put it in another directory (don't know why). But reinstalled and got it in the FSX directory. i tried to register over at Razbam,but would not go threw. Will defiantly try again.

Are you using this link?

http://www.razbamsims.com/forums/index.php?sid=bea68d4638607001e6c86d158784c203

Also, the server for that forum appears to be quite slow..... But it does let me login.

NC