PDA

View Full Version : Repaint for SibWings' Birddog

rdaniell
January 28th, 2012, 09:42
Do any of you repainters here at the Outhouse have the SibWings Birddog installed? If so, would any of you'll be interested in doing this scheme. This was done for me quite awhile ago for a FS9 model. I can't remember now who did it but, I thanked him back when he did. I saw a lot of Birddogs while in Vietnam that looked like this one. Sitting out in the weather will do this to an airplane.

Anyway, I figured I would ask.

Romeo-Delta

rdaniell
January 30th, 2012, 11:05
Since this request has moved down to page three now, I reckon there are no volunteers. Should there be later on, please just drop me a p.m.

Thanks,

Romeo-Delta

jankees
January 30th, 2012, 11:53
The birddog is a very nice model, but unfortunately with a very unpleasant paintkit.
I know, I've tried it a few times....
Sorry, but no, from me anyway.

rdaniell
January 30th, 2012, 17:00
The birddog is a very nice model, but unfortunately with a very unpleasant paintkit.
I know, I've tried it a few times....Sorry, but no, from me anyway.

Jankees, thanks for the response. I felt surely there was some very good reason(s) for the lack of volunteers.

Peace+

Romeo-Delta

rdaniell
February 9th, 2012, 11:45
Since I posted this thread, I've found several great repaints for the Birddog. Tracked them down via Sibwings Forum. And while I don't yet have one looking exactly like the screenshot in my opening message, I'm close enough. I've been having fun swapping texture files. Some work and some don't.

Peace+

Romeo-Delta