PDA

View Full Version : Taxes....DONE!

OBIO
January 25th, 2012, 08:57
Just filed this years taxes electronically, with refunds going straight to our checking account. Another decent return this year....time to buy a new mattress, a new entertainment stand, two high efficiency air conditioners, a new gas grill, and build up the savings account some more. Oh...yeah, I love getting money back!

OBIO

n4gix
January 25th, 2012, 09:37
It's a shame we don't get the interest that our money earned during the time it was being held hostage though... :icon_lol:

rdaniell
January 25th, 2012, 10:14
Just filed this years taxes electronically, with refunds going straight to our checking account. Another decent return this year....time to buy a new mattress, a new entertainment stand, two high efficiency air conditioners, a new gas grill, and build up the savings account some more. Oh...yeah, I love getting money back! OBIO

Don't forget to buy that chain saw:icon_lol: I think my wife and I got some money back once in 1965.

Romeo-Delta

Trans_23
January 25th, 2012, 14:26
Still waiting for W2's to get here. Nothing like waiting until the last days to get them out. :mad:

Willy
January 25th, 2012, 19:25
Sent mine electronically last week and supposed to see the money in my bank account before the end of the month. We're fencing in some more land for horse pasture and it'll go for fence materials.

OBIO
January 25th, 2012, 21:11
Three things that I am most looking forward to when we get our returns:

1) A super luxury queen size mattress with this heat dissipating memory foam topper and some kind of cyborg-steel springs that stop motion transfer from one side to the other. That mattress is so freaking comfortable.

2) Buying my first payware package from Carenado...the C185F Bush Plane package....tundra wheels and floats!

3) Having a broken molar removed....broke it on a piece of peanut brittle New Year's Eve....2009 or New Year's Day 2010.....can't remember if it happened before or after midnight. All I know it is has been broken for a LONG FREAKING TIME. Surprisingly, it doesn't hurt.

OBIO

hey_moe
January 26th, 2012, 01:40
It takes me about a week or so to get all the crap I need to file...lol. After I finish doing our taxes I end up drinking very heavy for the next couple of weeks because of all the money we paid in taxes. Total taxes we paid this year>> 28730.00. We get back a little under two grand...lol. All da wife says is ya need to stop fussin...ain't nuthin you can do about it....lol...the good news this year was we didn't have to pay as much as we paid last year. This year we saved nine dollars and twenty two cent....yeeppppeeeeI eyes rich!

aeronca1
January 26th, 2012, 09:41
This year we saved nine dollars and twenty two cent....yeeppppeeeeI eyes rich!

With savings like that, in 3976.0954446 years you can buy a $35,000.00 car!

OBIO
January 26th, 2012, 09:49
There is an advantage to being low income...you get ALL of your tax money back!

OBIO

n4gix
January 26th, 2012, 09:49
Total taxes we paid this year>> 28730.00.

Good grief, y'all paid three times as much in taxes as I earned for the entire year!
Let me tell ya folks, payware development sure isn't any way to "get rich!" :173go1: