PDA

View Full Version : looking for someone to do repaint of wings of power 3 P-40

trucker17
January 25th, 2012, 08:32
I am looking for someone how can do a repaint of the wings of power 3 P-40.
I can supply a copy of the texture folder for the plane, and a photo of the aircraft i would like copied.
there are 2 planes i need done.
One for me and one for my Daughter.

trucker17
January 27th, 2012, 18:48
I am looking for someone how can do a repaint of the wings of power 3 P-40.
I can supply a copy of the texture folder for the plane, and a photo of the aircraft i would like copied.
there are 2 planes i need done.
One for me and one for my Daughter.
Sorry i asked...I thought maybe someone who knew how to do the paints would help....I see thats not the case in these forums, unless you are known by everyone.

AussieMan
January 27th, 2012, 18:55
Why not post photos of the aircraft you wish to have painted in the general FSX discussion forum.

There is probably someone there who has the P-40 and the associated paint kit and will do them for you.

You could even try the A2A forums as well.

gaucho_59
January 28th, 2012, 14:53
Sorry i asked...I thought maybe someone who knew how to do the paints would help....I see thats not the case in these forums, unless you are known by everyone.

If you supply me with the textures - and panel - I can do a bang-up job for you....
You can check the quality of other work on the Milton Shupe string on the Grumman S2 etc. bird - or on other posts I have put here...
Just let me know...57669

gaucho_59
February 2nd, 2012, 07:07

I am putting it as delicately as I can... if you are as needy as you stated... and as assumingly (my inference) disappointed with
the initial answer by whomever... YOU COULD ACKNOWLEDGE my offer of help...
otherwise, it it rather rude to post and forget...

RobH
February 2nd, 2012, 07:54
I am putting it as delicately as I can... if you are as needy as you stated... and as assumingly (my inference) disappointed with
the initial answer by whomever... YOU COULD ACKNOWLEDGE my offer of help...
otherwise, it it rather rude to post and forget...

Relax Gaucho, he was pretty much getting the cold shoulder every where else he posted this request. He has now decided to do it himself. Your post was 3 days later, maybe he just gave up since no one seemed interested in helping him at first.:wavey:

trucker17
February 20th, 2012, 15:17
Relax Gaucho, he was pretty much getting the cold shoulder every where else he posted this request. He has now decided to do it himself. Your post was 3 days later, maybe he just gave up since no one seemed interested in helping him at first.:wavey:
Sorry to have pissed you off Goucho.
Tried contacting you Via private email but you never answered back.I have no idea how to send the files over this web site.So i guess i will just have to stay with the same ones everyone else has.
So much for personalization of the planes.

gaucho_59
February 26th, 2012, 03:07
Sorry to have pissed you off Goucho.
Tried contacting you Via private email but you never answered back.I have no idea how to send the files over this web site.So i guess i will just have to stay with the same ones everyone else has.
So much for personalization of the planes.

It takes a lot to piss off this old goat... hahaha
Really, I posted my initial response because... as you have been snubbed on your request... I have been ignored also...
As I stated in my personal message, I will be returning to the US by the 29th of Feb from a trip to So. America and
will get on your reques ASAP... (might take a bit because I have a excrement-load of medical exams to go through..)
Again my apologies for any misunderstanding...

trucker17
February 28th, 2012, 08:39
It takes a lot to piss off this old goat... hahaha
Really, I posted my initial response because... as you have been snubbed on your request... I have been ignored also...
As I stated in my personal message, I will be returning to the US by the 29th of Feb from a trip to So. America and
will get on your reques ASAP... (might take a bit because I have a excrement-load of medical exams to go through..)
Again my apologies for any misunderstanding...

Thx Gaucho.
I look forward to working with you on this paint....Hope you enjoyed your time down their in So.America.
Have a great day sir and be safe their.
Craig.

gaucho_59
March 2nd, 2012, 04:01
Thx Gaucho.
I look forward to working with you on this paint....Hope you enjoyed your time down their in So.America.
Have a great day sir and be safe their.
Craig.

Just send the aircraft - the whole thing - so that I can embellish panel, etc.
You got my email address...

stovall
March 2nd, 2012, 18:51
Gaucho_59, you may wish to buy the WOP P40 since it is a copyright item. I can testify it is definitely worth the purchase.

trucker17
March 5th, 2012, 09:51
Just send the aircraft - the whole thing - so that I can embellish panel, etc.
You got my email address...
will do...Thx, sending them

Moparmike
March 5th, 2012, 13:51
Gaucho_59 and trucker17,

Since the Wings of Power P-40 is a payware plane, sharing it or parts of it with another user who has not purchased it...even just for a seemingly innocent project of creating a repaint texture file for it...is considered software piracy.
Piracy is strongly frowned about here and is a violation of the SOH Terms of Service that you both agreed to when you registered here.
Please re-read the Terms of Service. http://www.sim-outhouse.com/sohforums/content.php?17-Terms-Of-Service

I strongly suggest you re-think how you are handling the project and alter your plans accordingly.
Consider this a warning. Any further violation of the SOH ToS will result in your membership here being terminated.

Thank you for your cooperation.