PDA

View Full Version : RAZBAM T-2 Buckeye promo video

Prowler1111
January 24th, 2012, 18:40
<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/9MnX2J9t1Bc?rel=0" allowfullscreen="" width="853" frameborder="0" height="480"></iframe>

Best regards

Prowler

Navy Chief
January 24th, 2012, 19:53
AWESOME!!!!!!!!!

Soon?

NC

Prowler1111
January 24th, 2012, 19:58
..very..

Prowler

strykerpsg
January 24th, 2012, 21:03
Bada** video Prowler! I was just thinking about this release yesterday, wondering where it was. I'm so glad to see it will be here soonest.

So looking forward to doing many training hops in this, getting me back into my Superhornet.

Out of curiosity, saw the camoflauged one with underwing gun packs.....do they fire? Is there droppable training munitions? I so hope so......

FSX just gets better and better with so many new and in depth military releases of late. Starting to seem like CFS4 may be possible sooner than we or Microsoft thinks.

Matt

PS, seems your video skills are getting much better. Thanks for sharing.

Prowler1111
January 24th, 2012, 21:27
Strykerpsg:
Thanks, yes, there is ordnance and itīs functional, guns work and they do hit the ground, as training bombs (BDU-33īs MK.15, MK-86 (<-wet sand bombs), Mighty Mouse rockets, Zuni, MK82īs (D model), 500pnds GPB (E model) all in freeflight, fully functional MK89Mod5 gunsight (collimated), sums ups current coding tech from us and then some, engine management is pretty accurate and itīs most definitely a "busy cockpit", easier to fly than an A-7 for sure, but you cant let your eyes out of those gauges.Complete and functional 2nd "hole", IFR "hood" for IFR training on multiplayer shared cockpit flights, includes the T-2J-1S (Later T-2A) T-2B, T-2C, T-2D & T-2E (both export versions), complete fuel management system, navigation systems, radio systems with preset stations prior to flight, accurate engine gauge readings for accurate engine management.13 Schemes ranging from the Prototype plane up to current (and sole operator) Hellenic Air Force.
The video was made by Jaggyroad films.

Best regards
Prowler

strykerpsg
January 24th, 2012, 21:31
Thanks again for the update and this release. I remember seeing many of these that would fly into Scott AFB when I was a kid. Not sure where they were from, just always thought they reminded me a bit of a pelican of sorts, but cool nonetheless.

Cody, thanks for a great video. I wanna do your line of work when I retire....I'm so jealous of your job.

Looking forward to the release.

Matt

Dimus
January 24th, 2012, 23:08
Today is my birthday! Please release it!!!:jump:

Been looking forward to that. Now to go make a scenery for the Kalamata Hellenic Air Force base. It will go along very nicely with the Iris T-6 Texan II.

GB
January 25th, 2012, 00:44
ABSOLUTELY AWESOME.

I'm allways excited with every bit of RAZBAM's work. It seems that this time they've outdone themselves with the Buckeye !

Victory103
January 25th, 2012, 02:15
Great preview, following on FB as well. Took the EA-7L up yesterday around NAS Fallon to remind myself why I love RAZBAM aircraft. Helped being stationed at NAS Pensacola and seeing T-2's in the sky daily real world.

Navy Chief
January 25th, 2012, 04:44
Thanks again for the update and this release. I remember seeing many of these that would fly into Scott AFB when I was a kid. Not sure where they were from, just always thought they reminded me a bit of a pelican of sorts, but cool nonetheless.

Cody, thanks for a great video. I wanna do your line of work when I retire....I'm so jealous of your job.

Looking forward to the release.

Matt

Loved the video as well! Great job by Cody! Back in the mid-1970s, when stationed at NATC Patuxent River, I worked on Buckeyes for the Naval Test Pilot School. Quite often they would have empty back seats, and (once I got qualed for back seat rides) I would go flying; sometimes cross country trips. One such trip was to Scott AFB, in T-2C BUNO 157048. The pilot was Lt. Riebe. Back then the fuel allocation money was not a problem. The flight was deemed "instrument training", but the main purpose was to go see his girl friend who lived near Scott AFB. I went along for the ride. When we landed at Scott, Lt. Riebe said, "You're on your own, be back here Sunday afternoon, and have the jet gassed and ready to go back to Pax." Great time.

I did a google search for BUNO 157048. Apparently it crashed. I found this:
157048 crashed into Chesapeake Bay after inflight explosion Aug 30, 1984</pre>

CodyValkyrie
January 27th, 2012, 13:34
Very happy you guys like the video. This product is quite excellent, and I think you will all be impressed with it's features. Some planes are fun and easy to film, and this was one of them. Thank you Ron for the opportunity to film your fine bird.

PRB
January 27th, 2012, 14:09
That looks great! Can't wait!
:ernae:

hey_moe
January 27th, 2012, 14:13
Cool video, ya need my credit card now, cus if I don't get the first copy first I don't wants it :jump:...lol..Mike

warchild
January 27th, 2012, 14:40
heh. I SO want to fly this plane in the RTWR.. This is one of the coolest little planes i've ever seen.. Phineas did a great job on the flight model, and I got to put my wrenches to work on the engines ( turned in my suit for coveralls ). I know your gonna love it..

Prowler1111
January 29th, 2012, 15:51
Itīs only a matter of hours now! for those into the special promo for RAZBAM online store registered members! 24hrs for the rest!
Best regards

Prowler

gecko65
January 29th, 2012, 16:30
It seems a little pricey at $3,500 :icon_eek::icon_eek::icon_eek:

Prowler1111
January 29th, 2012, 16:37
test page..but the 3.5K special promo pack includes a lot of goodies never seen before..:icon_lol::icon_lol:

:running: Prowler

gecko65
January 29th, 2012, 17:14
Full motion simulator! WOOHOO :jump::jump::jump:

crashaz
January 29th, 2012, 18:00
ROFL!...am I going to be airsick?

Seriously... way to go Team RAZBAM.... I know a lot of work went into this plane.... some pretty talented people is what always makes it worth while.

oh and GO NAVY!! :icon_lol: