PDA

View Full Version : Panther Made Me Do It!!

Wittpilot
October 2nd, 2008, 17:51
So, I went in to the local At&t store the other day with the phone I wanted in my head... went to order it, and they said it was on backorder...so I thought I would just wait. Then something one night told me to just take a look at the iPhone.... I figured I would never get something like that and that it was way out of my price range.... but, as I looked.... they aren't that bad...

sooo...the wife & I splurged... got ourselves our early Christmas gifts...and we both got iPhones... here's the breakdown on price, because like I said, i was surprised, as well as other people I tell...

700 min
unlmtd mobile to mobile
unlmtd data usage (i.e. internet etc)
free nights and weekends
rollover minutes

for $129 for a family plan with two phones.... and then the iPhones were $199 a piece for the 8 gig size...

they are pretty amazing... you can damn near do anything with them... You can play games that use only motion, you can use as one of those things that counts how many steps you take in a day, measure the strength of your golf swing.... Heck, I bet it could do my taxes and make me a cup of coffee too!

Panther, you have created a monster!!!!
-witt ..... typing this from his iPhone.... muuahahahhahahahaha

Panther_99FS
October 2nd, 2008, 19:07
:costumes::costumes::costumes:

Just make sure you get the press-on plastic film/covers for 'em so ya' don't hafta worry about scratches...:mixedsmi:

Wittpilot
October 3rd, 2008, 12:01
We got hard plastic cases.

jmig
October 3rd, 2008, 12:11
...Panther, you have created a monster!!!!
-witt ..... typing this from his iPhone.... muuahahahhahahahaha

:costumes:

I have a AT&T 3525 and I am considering replacing it. Been waiting for it to die but, it won't. :banghead:

Panther_99FS
October 3rd, 2008, 13:20
We got hard plastic cases.

I still highly recommend getting the screen protectors....

Snuffy
October 3rd, 2008, 15:15
Geeze Witt!

I expected to see a screen shot of a not so pristine aircraft stuck in the FSX dirt ... :redf:

Wittpilot
October 3rd, 2008, 17:43
I have those too.... Should I put the thin screen protectors on and then put the hard case on too??? I guess you can never be too protective...I didn't know if it would alter the heat going through to the touch screen..

-witt

Panther_99FS
October 4th, 2008, 17:46
My advice is "yes". :mixedsmi:

smilo
October 4th, 2008, 17:54
Geeze Witt!

I expected to see a screen shot of a not so pristine aircraft stuck in the FSX dirt ... :redf:

Now, That's Funny!
a bit off topic,
but Funny