PDA

View Full Version : Giants-Pats headed to SB XLVI

rayrey10
January 23rd, 2012, 13:39
This time I'm going with a Pats win...

...wait last time I had that feeling the Pats lost!

Jagdflieger
January 23rd, 2012, 13:52
Super Bowl 46. Wow! where has the time gone. I hate to date myself, but it seems like just yesterday and Superbowl I with Green Bay beating Kansas City back when the AFL and NFL were seperate entities.

beana51
January 23rd, 2012, 15:26
Its" DE JA VU BLUE," All Over Again!!!....Its Ironic these two who really lost their respectful games,,are now here?....Thats the Way The Ball Bounces!! And Bounce it did!!!:icon29:

SpitXIV
January 24th, 2012, 00:40
My money is on the Patriots. :icon_lol:

patful
January 24th, 2012, 11:17
My heart's been with the Pats for 36 years, but I'll offer no predictions on the outcome until I hear whether Gronk, Arrington, and Vollmer are OK to play. Go Pats!

yank51
January 24th, 2012, 15:39
My heart's been with the Pats for 36 years, but I'll offer no predictions on the outcome until I hear whether Gronk, Arrington, and Vollmer are OK to play. Go Pats!

Yes, I definately did not like the way GRONKS ankle twisted and him limping after the play. I know he came back, but hopefully the 2 week rest (if he actually gets any) will work out for him. A definate PATS fan here!! GO PATRIOTS!!!

pilottj
January 25th, 2012, 09:04
I have somewhat of a dilemma. I have gotten over the agony of watching Kyle Williams fumble the 49ers magical season away and am ready to move on and watch the superbowl. Here is the dilemma...brownie points for work or wife. Boss's husband is from Boston is a Pats fan...There is a Ferengi saying from star trek...'It never hurts to suck up to the boss". My wife is a Bears fan but she doesn't like Brady or Bellicheck so she is going to support the Giants. So...would you suck up to wife for brownie points or the boss? :icon_lol::mixedsmi:

yank51
January 25th, 2012, 15:56
I have somewhat of a dilemma. I have gotten over the agony of watching Kyle Williams fumble the 49ers magical season away and am ready to move on and watch the superbowl. Here is the dilemma...brownie points for work or wife. Boss's husband is from Boston is a Pats fan...There is a Ferengi saying from star trek...'It never hurts to suck up to the boss". My wife is a Bears fan but she doesn't like Brady or Bellicheck so she is going to support the Giants. So...would you suck up to wife for brownie points or the boss? :icon_lol::mixedsmi:

Can't yo do both?? If you are really, really skillful...:icon_lol: