PDA

View Full Version : Uploaded - Seafire_MkIII A.F.Scrub convesrion

misson
January 23rd, 2012, 12:21
I only modified the panel for it to work properly in CFS2...the sound for it to work properly in CFS2, based on th original Merlin sound of CFS...the air file for it to work properly in CFS2......I also added Dp file (for work properly in CFS2...

This can not be used in mission builder or fight against him in quick combat. Sorry, but my knowledge could not fix this problem. (The problem is in the model)

This package contains three skins.

I hope that you can enjoy it.

Please read the original readme.

Rami
January 23rd, 2012, 17:35
Mario,

Outstanding work, thank you so very much! :ernae:

oldwheat
January 24th, 2012, 10:11
If you convert the .mdl with MDLC 190 or higher, it should fix the CTD problem in QC Or missions which is most likely caused by the 'lightstates' bug. Great job Misson!

misson
January 24th, 2012, 10:38
If you convert the .mdl with MDLC 190 or higher, it should fix the CTD problem in QC Or missions which is most likely caused by the 'lightstates' bug. Great job Misson!

Thanks Oldwheat, I just learned something! But the great thing about the forums is that we can all learn from each other!:applause:

The_Editor
January 25th, 2012, 14:18
If you haven't got MDLC:

A discovery by DBolt:

You need to remove the "g_lightStates" variable from the DICT section of the mdl.

It just can be done with a hexeditor, but it's not so hard:

- First, locate the DICT section, close of the CFS2 tag.
- Then, you need to locate the following sequence of bites inside it:

9d e9 f0 57 23 05 9c 4e bc b6 12 bb 2f e7 3f 06

That is the "g_lightStates" ID number. Just replace the bites with zeros. Don't be tempted to remove the data, as it will mess up the mdl.
It should work with many aircrafts with the same problem.

oldwheat
January 25th, 2012, 17:09
This is what the new versions of MDLC do for you. Of course it's kinda fun to poke thru scasm files :icon_lol:...

misson
January 26th, 2012, 15:01
Hello! I returned after a few days of hard work. OH! good, Editor and oldwheat, only took me 5 minutes to implement their advice, which used the Hex editor that simonu recommended in a thread before and Vualá!!!!:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:

misson
January 26th, 2012, 15:06
Hello! I returned after a few days of hard work. OH! good, Editor and oldwheat, only took me 5 minutes to implement their advice, which used the Hex editor that simonu recommended in a thread before and Vualá!!!!:wiggle::wiggle::wiggle:
I must to say also, i was working all sunday with scasm watching a lot of numbers without know where to search or what:isadizzy:

misson
January 26th, 2012, 15:50
I upload the fixed model , thank u the editor and oldwheat!:salute:

Jagdflieger
January 27th, 2012, 01:05
Thanks for the updates model Mission and to all the helpers too.

Rami
January 27th, 2012, 04:11
Misson,

I went ahead and added the model fix to the original aircraft package, that makes it easier for those trying to download it and use it. :icon29: