PDA

View Full Version : AI TBD in 4.11

redriver6
January 22nd, 2012, 20:24
AI only....but it does drop its load...

eddie
January 23rd, 2012, 12:23
Yeah, it looks good! Its already been modded to use the SBD pit as a temp holder until the real deal is made.

redriver6
January 23rd, 2012, 19:32
Yeah, it looks good! Its already been modded to use the SBD pit as a temp holder until the real deal is made.

who did that eddie?? obviously i haven't been keepin up lately.

eddie
January 24th, 2012, 07:31
They did it over at SAS, look in US singles under aircraft mods!

redriver6
January 24th, 2012, 16:34
hey thanks...its been awhile since i been over there...guess i need to go check it out.

redriver6
January 25th, 2012, 12:13
well there is all kinds of new stuff over there...one guy has built a Colorado and Tennessee BB...but i'll be danged if i can get em to work...i have four different installs of 1946 and i can't get em to work in any of em.

oh well...i never was any good at getting individual mods to work..

eddie
January 26th, 2012, 09:15
It can be touchy on getting some mods to work, but usually aircraft mods are the easiest. Ship mods are one of the more difficult ones , a lot of ini editing is involved.

redriver6
January 26th, 2012, 12:07
It can be touchy on getting some mods to work, but usually aircraft mods are the easiest. Ship mods are one of the more difficult ones , a lot of ini editing is involved.

yes there is...i probably did something wrong during one of those edits...

they are some good looking models...

http://www.sas1946.com/main/index.php/topic,20755.0.html

eddie
January 26th, 2012, 13:45
She looks good, but you have to read through that thread to see how it might make your game crash because of interfering with the generic battleship in there already. I think I'll wait to do any modding of 4.11 until they get it sorted out.

redriver6
January 26th, 2012, 18:25
She looks good, but you have to read through that thread to see how it might make your game crash because of interfering with the generic battleship in there already. I think I'll wait to do any modding of 4.11 until they get it sorted out.

yep hopefully they will have a new ultrapack for 4.11 soon...:applause: