PDA

View Full Version : See Cold

Ickie
January 22nd, 2012, 03:52
Hampton NH on the Alantic coast 6*F and someone is surfing, it has 2 webcams which generates a new pic every 10 seconds and the pic size is large.
I go here often (online) to relax.

http://www.cinnamonrainbows.com/cinnwallcam/wallcam.html

stansdds
January 22nd, 2012, 04:44
There is snow on the seawall. No way would I get into the water when there is snow on the ground!

Ickie
January 22nd, 2012, 05:36
yesterday it was 8*F and blowing snow and I counted 15 at one time in the water.

yank51
January 22nd, 2012, 16:54
Sorry guys... I was born and raised there in MA. I took my first dive (age=17) scuba diving off the shore in Beverly, MA in January 1965. Don't quite remember the air temperature now, but it was below freezing. No snow on the ground, but after a brisk 20 dive, I couldn't wait to get into the car to warm up. My skin turned pink when I peeled off the wet suit. I'll always remember that. Wonder today what was wrong with me back then....LOL:icon_lol:

Willy
January 22nd, 2012, 18:14
Back when I was young and dumb, I did a lot of duck hunting without a retriever. I'd build a fire on the bank, strip off to keep my clothes dry and swim out and get the ducks. Had to break ice a few times to get them. Like I said, I was young and dumb back then.