PDA

View Full Version : Where could I be?

Talon
January 21st, 2012, 07:38
All I know is the Damn sand gets into everything. Texture by Bravo4.

Talon

gecko
January 21st, 2012, 08:04
Looks like Operation Torch to me!:jump:

Led Zeppelin
January 21st, 2012, 08:05
Yes it is!

ndicki
January 21st, 2012, 08:11
And that looks like a Vichy LeO biting the dust...

Talon
January 21st, 2012, 11:44
You guys are just to good for me,lol.

I needed a break from my Malta Sritfire missions and decided to look into Operation Torch. There is no Casablanca but I found a spot for a harbor that can be used and airfields that can be used. For the USN planes I now have textures for the F4F thanks to Bravo4,The SBD textures by Tempest and I put the correct bombloads on it and we have an Avenger with the correct loadouts. As you can see I made some facilities of parked planes. My spawn files the SBD's will be attacking from at least 10000ft.

Talon

HouseHobbit
January 21st, 2012, 17:33
This sounds like fun

BRAVO!!

Thanks for the missions..
:applause: :applause: :applause:

Led Zeppelin
January 22nd, 2012, 00:43
Al', if you need some historical informations regarding particular events let my know, I can search in my documentation, I have a couple of good articles.

Nigel, nice to see you here again!! Is it just a "welcome" or are you back into CFS3?:wavey:

ndicki
January 22nd, 2012, 11:26
Just dropping in! My computer is getting bloody-minded and won't run CFS3 easily - the picture is fine most of the time, but suddenly degenerates into a mass of coloured blocks, and locks up. The UI controls are fine, but the moving background isn't. Very odd. And of course, to escape, you have to turn the computer off... Probably my video card dying - it's an AGP 7600GS, and in all honesty, when it goes, I'll need a new computer as I don't have a PCIe slot. No money though... Funnily though, Strike Fighters generally runs well. You tell me...

Led Zeppelin
January 23rd, 2012, 07:35
I's a shame, I was dreaming in secret that you were coming back to make some French and Vichy skins for the new Curtiss H75!! :icon_lol:

brundu841
January 23rd, 2012, 09:07
nigel was such a talented skin that I would like to also return! for example the skin of the aircraft campaign italy_1943 ...:salute:

_____

nigel a un tel talen pour les skin que j'aimerai aussi son retour! pour par exemple les skin des avions de la campagne italy_1943...

ndicki
January 24th, 2012, 10:06
I's a shame, I was dreaming in secret that you were coming back to make some French and Vichy skins for the new Curtiss H75!! :icon_lol:

I expect John will have all that well under control already! I don't know where he finds the time and energy, never mind the information...

I don't know anything about a new Hawk-75 - if it's to do with this new PTO thing, then I've nothing to do with it.

Led Zeppelin
January 24th, 2012, 11:43
It is dancat's model, I thought you had an early version of it some time ago.

westview
January 25th, 2012, 08:35
I have three different H-75 models on my install:
1. an early one made years ago by (?)
2. The model that came out with ETO
3. the new P-36/Mohawk that came out with PTO RS (I think that's Dan's model)

rocketred
January 25th, 2012, 10:27
hobbit

ndicki
January 25th, 2012, 11:10
It is dancat's model, I thought you had an early version of it some time ago.

OK - got the model and the source file. Just never done anything with it... The oldest one was done by Joe Daddy. That's in West 40.

Talon
January 25th, 2012, 11:39
hobbit

Guess you're trying to be funny Josh but you failed.