PDA

View Full Version : Updated De Havilland Vampire F.3 (Freeware) by Rob Richardson

delta_lima
January 18th, 2012, 11:36
I know, I know - more vampires here these days than the entire seasons' worth of Twilight.But these are the real Vampires .... :)

I could have tagged this onto his recent FB.5 thread, but since it's a new model, why not a new thread.

One of his earlier models, already a nice model - now got the way-improved "Richardson's restoration" he's applied to his Venom, Sea Vampire, and Vampire FB.5. Nice new model, textures, FDE, etc. Only one skin (RAF) - I'm hoping for an RCAF (now that this model is the proper they model used) scheme, and of course, the F.3 type was used by Norway, Italy, France, and others - so lots of repaint opportunities.

Let's give it up for Rob - thanks so much kind sir! Get it here: http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/index.html :guinness:

DL

modelr
January 18th, 2012, 12:02
Thank you, Rob.

Ferry_vO
January 18th, 2012, 13:07
:applause: :applause: :applause:

napamule
January 18th, 2012, 20:04
Thanks for the HU. Downloading F3 as we speak. I lost the zip file I had before (FS9?). And I ported it over. I love these models. Nice site. And at risk of being rude, how would you like to watch video I made? Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3lUnVa7W1JA . (Are we having fun yet - hehe).
Chuck B
Napamule
Edit: Found the zip (dehavilland_vampire.zip, 24 Mb, 10-23-2010) DH-100 for FSX Acceleration. Not port over (sorry).

RCAF_Gunner
January 18th, 2012, 21:55
Many thanks!

jankees
January 19th, 2012, 05:39
I can't find a download link anywhere on that page? Am I missing something?

Ferry_vO
January 19th, 2012, 05:48
I can't find a download link anywhere on that page? Am I missing something?

It's on the page linked above, in the first screenshot, just above the small photo.

Cazzie
January 19th, 2012, 06:49
Many thanks Rob, for aircraft and PK. And thanks to DL for the HU and link.

Caz

HighGround22
January 26th, 2012, 17:44
Pure excellence! Many heartfelt thanks, Rob!