PDA

View Full Version : Donations, a thank-you.

Roger
January 17th, 2012, 12:48
Just a note to say thanks to all who donated:applause: We made it and it's been great to see, even in these times of financial uncertainty that the SOH has managed to achieve the required amount to keep both servers active for another year.
So thanks to our loyal and generous members, both ordinary and commercial for making this possible:ernae:

Roger.

Killbilly
January 17th, 2012, 12:53
Congratulations, SOH! I, for one, am glad to see you'll still be here distracting me from work and enhancing my hobby. Thanks for being such a great place to hang out.

big-mike
January 17th, 2012, 13:36
Congratulations and good to know.
So i know where i can hang around for another year.
Michael

flaviossa
January 17th, 2012, 13:52
And by my side a big "thank you" to all the SOH community and SOH staff. Thanks for the great job in all these years! :ernae:

PilatusTurbo
January 17th, 2012, 13:58
Hear, Hear! A pat on the back and a drink for all of us SOH Fellows. :ernae: :medals: :icon29: :salute:

ColoKent
January 17th, 2012, 15:03
Glad you were able to hit the mark once again!

Kent

Kiwikat
January 17th, 2012, 15:58
Great job everyone! :applause::applause::applause:

dandog
January 17th, 2012, 20:22
Yaaay. Done in plenty of time. I was just about to donate again (yes, really!) to get us over the top. SOH is the best!!!!:applause:

fxsttcb
January 18th, 2012, 07:06
Great news!

So thanks to our loyal and generous members, both ordinary and commercial for making this possible.
Ordinary? I think SOH hosts some of the most extraordinary folks in the FS community. Both private and commercial...:applause:...Don

Roger
January 18th, 2012, 10:44
This of course means ordinary in the sense that they're not commercial:wiggle: