PDA

View Full Version : 'Giant Killers'

Panther_99FS
January 15th, 2012, 15:54
While all the hype & press was around the Aaron Rodgers and the Packers, Eli & Giants made a bold statement....

Kiwikat
January 15th, 2012, 16:08
The Packers totally embarrassed themselves. Couldn't catch a ball or make a tackle. Their non-existent defense was an epic fail. Shame to see a 15-1 season end like this...

The Giants played a pretty solid game. Well done! :applause:

Daveroo
January 15th, 2012, 18:45
will be the 49ers and the ravens in the superbowl........the brothers grim shall meet again (the Hargaugh's i mean)

Trans_23
January 15th, 2012, 18:47
I thought the defense played better than the offense (except for 3rd and long). Should be a good game out by the Bay next week.

beana51
January 15th, 2012, 19:32
I Am a GIANT Fan,but a great admirer of the Packers..way back to Coach Lombardi....but NY wins,and thats OK...however this nite , was NOT the Packers of this long season!...Missed catches,fumbles,Ect..never win games...RogersI thought Played great...making First downs running....much Gloom in Green Bay to night...However in the BIG APPLE???? Happy Days Are There Again.!..Until next week!!..GREAT GAME!!:applause:

SpitXIV
January 15th, 2012, 21:47
I have to go with the 49er's, even though "The Giants" will probably win. Whoever the Giants play, I hope they get cleaned like a dirty windshield. Yes it's a shame the way the Packers played yesterday. They've sure played better.
I think Eli needs taken down a notch! And no The Cowboys are not Americas Team.

Allen
January 15th, 2012, 22:05
I think Eli needs taken down a notch! And no The Cowboys are not Americas Team.

Eli is just fine were he is. You can't spell Elite with out Eli.

Also click it.