PDA

View Full Version : Did you do something like this at your wedding

hey_moe
January 15th, 2012, 14:31
This is cute>>> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sF9XBYHrwtk&feature=youtu.be

stiz
January 15th, 2012, 20:26
the whole "suprise" wedding dance thing is getting old now, specialy when done to horrid music, personaly, if your gonna do it ... make it complelty wackey! :icon_lol:

Willy
January 15th, 2012, 21:01
No. But I did give the now ex-Mrs Willy a garden hoe for Valentines once.

Daveroo
January 15th, 2012, 21:26
the whole "suprise" wedding dance thing is getting old now, specialy when done to horrid music, personaly, if your gonna do it ... make it complelty wackey! :icon_lol:

man stitz,,,,ya grump.....lol...i thought it was funny...kinda cool...my friends and i would have done that sort of thing back when we were younger...

i was in the "Native Sons of the Golden West",my chapter rebuilt gold rush era cemitaries ,,both "settlers" and native american in our chapters coverage area,we also rebuilt "horse age" wagons,,we had/they have a stage coach ( looked like a Wells fargo and company) but its got another name i cant think of..starts with a C i believe...they have a single seat buggy,,has two large rear wheels,with two smaller wheels upfront..pulled by a sinlge horses..then a old western style stage which is like a cargo wagon only it has like 5 rows of seats behind the driver and has 2-4 horses,depending on trip and passengers,( if youve seen paint your wagon....they bring the "working girls" to town in one, ours even has the top bonnet...,they have a "chuck wagon" and a regular cargo wagon.plus a dressage wagon.....its the original lowboy trailer...or drop center traailer...lol..but my favorite is a fully restored hearse...its pretty awesome..very ornate...has a high gloss black laquir paint on it ( we argued over that for a long time..but it looks great)and all the hardware on the body is 14 ct polished gold...it looks awesome on that gloss black....and it has gold satin sashes inside with silver and gold trim and upolstry,,,the tack and the rest of the hardware is either made from the heart of black oak ( not black in color,,but dark,and pretty) and the metal is polished nickle plated..pulled by 4 horses in most cases...all dressed up,,front to horses have english style tophats that undertakers wore in the "old west" back in the day,with white feathers.

ok and to my point to this video....

we also had control of the parking lot during the California,20th district,Gold Country Fair.we operated 4 traffic gates and two large parking lots...2 of the gates self parked as they were for the livestock barns,and to access the "fast fridays speeday" pit area.te 3rd lot was for fair particapants the poobaas.(politions)..we checked for permits and tickets.ect and then had to show them where and how to park or they would park any which way....some dumb people run our comunities....the main parking lot,,,well we drank beer and ate BBQ all day as we did the plot work...we would start tuesday night at 6pm...we would have the lot marked by midnight.....i suppose if there was no beer it would have been done by 7-7:30,wednesday we were there at noon and left once again at midnight...we had to put out cones and paint....prolly could have been done around 5pm,,,,,if we had tried....the fair opened at noon thursday for handicaped people ,sienors,and the pre-school and 1-5 grades....so we had to be there ( the first crew that is) at 11am to set up,,,we also had an RV with a smoker box,wood fired,BBQ pit built in,flat top griddle 48w30d..commercail type,,,,large stove(oven) and a 4 high output burners on a cooktop ,the roof was canvas and was motorized and the owner would hit the button a slide the top back and open it up to let the smoke and stuff out...or he could just vent it with a normal fan vent setup....the smoker had a chimney,then we had a porta-potywith 4 separte bathrooms,,sinks to wash your hands in...it was mounted on a trailer and had steps and lights for after dark....

well once we got to going....cars rolling in for the fair....we had this habit of getting insinc and pointing/waving/give directinmgs with hand signals..all in unison up and down the parking lot.....and then we began singing...we all dressed the same.....nice slacks,,a golf type shirt with the native sons logo,and then safety vests,,and everyone wore sunglasses or had photogrey lenses,and everyone wore a pendelton felt hat..we didnt know it...but a local news station had been watching....they thought it was just a fluke....short thing that was a joke...but it continued....so they filmed it and showed it on the news....lol...that was a blast....and the people in the cars were able to follow direction perfectly......lol

Prowler1111
January 16th, 2012, 05:09
Man..another sign of the end of times......this is so wrong in so many levels...:icon_lol:

kudos to that guy´s friends..man 10 yrs ago i would be ***ch slapped if i even suggested such thing, even worse at my wedding (and even then, kareoke was a bad idea) but hey..as long as the bride was happy..

Prowler

OBIO
January 16th, 2012, 07:51
If I were going to dance to any girl's music, it would not be Justin Beeber.

OBIO